Tory MP Sir David Amess murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Thats how it start, come here, easy admittance , easy life, have a large family, plenty of benefits and then start terrorising the local population who have been persuaded that its just cultural differences and that its theor own fault for not providing even more opportunities.
Delusional much?

Caporegime
The entirety.

Literally you can come here in a boat during covid lockdown and be admitted to the country and given money and accommodation for free. With no papers or identification we will literally bring you ashore and look after you.

On the other hand, rapists from Pakistan etc are not being deported despite being convicted and are likely still receiving benefits for them and their family.

If that's not an easy life then I have no doubt that infact you are in denial.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Literally you can come here in a boat during covid lockdown and be admitted to the country and given money and accommodation for free. With no papers or identification we will literally bring you ashore and look after you.

On the other hand, rapists from Pakistan etc are not being deported despite being convicted and are likely still receiving benefits for them and their family.

If that's not an easy life then I have no doubt that infact you are in denial.
You're all over the place. Perhaps take a break from inflammatory "news" sources.

Caporegime
Amess was not a stand out MP on a national scale. That wasn't his interest. Fortunately the media have picked up on how highly integrated he was with the local community and in that respect, whoever comes in next has big shoes to fill. But you seem to see fit to pull apart his voting record at this time. Your interests are politically motivated and it is in poor taste at this time.

One should extend that assumption to the population who vote for that representative, it is no surprise that they support the broad views of that party. Your beef should be with the people of Southend and every other conservative voting constituency, as it is no surprise that a conservative MP will broadly vote for policies put forward by a conservative government. You only get so many opportunities to vote against your party before you are shown the door.

You have clearly missed the point of my motivations, however keep making assumptions, you seem very good at that.

I will ask again though where have you seen him speak out against any of the negative aspects of the party?

If you want sycophancy perhaps you should go elsewhere.

Capodecina
Soldato
. . . If you want sycophancy perhaps you should go elsewhere.
If you want a thread pointing out where some Tory MP has failed to "speak out against any of the negative aspects of the party", perhaps you should start one?

In the meantime, why don't you (and The Running Sore) butt out of this one?

Caporegime
You're all over the place. Perhaps take a break from inflammatory "news" sources.

Do you deny that we pay for housing, a weekly allowance per claimant, offer free healthcare and schooling to children for asylum seekers, while providing free legal council?

To my knowledge we don't back invoice for them after this whether they fail or are accepted.

They didn't have to pay for a covid hotel or mandatory pcr tests on their way across the border either like you or I would have done during lockdown.

If that's not easy I don't know what is, we are talking 10s of thousands of claimanrs per year too.

Caporegime
Interesting article in the guardian about local mosques and somalis putting out more details of how to report hate crime in the wake of the attack.

As a result the MCB was working on producing updated guidance on “reporting hate crime”, which would be also translated into Somali and would be partly shared via WhatsApp, a popular means of communication among the community in the UK.

Fresh guidance will also be sent out to all mosques, Mohammed added, “reminding them of simple things like making a risk assessment, ensuring CCTV are fully functional and working with local communities and friends”.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...sue-hate-support-after-killing-of-david-amess

It's worth noting that they did not remind the mosques to stamp out hate teachings or advise against stabbings or murdering non conformers though.

Hate crime is certainly awful. But a careful reminder to accept that others might have non koranic based views which is not punishable by death might also help you would have thought. Still I expect they will tie the police up for a while , ensuring they don't have enough resource to track others on the threat list.

Caporegime
It's worth noting that they did not remind the mosques to stamp out hate teachings or advise against stabbings or murdering non conformers though.

Hate crime is certainly awful. But a careful reminder to accept that others might have non koranic based views which is not punishable by death might also help you would have thought. Still I expect they will tie the police up for a while , ensuring they don't have enough resource to track others on the threat list.

You don't personally know any actual Muslims do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom