Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [15th - 18th October 2021]

Soldato
Too easy for Spurs.
We are currently the perfect team to play for anyone that’s on a bad run, we don’t have a clue defensively, we don’t press the ball and don’t know how to attack any more, Bruce’s whole game plan is give it to ASM and hope he produces some magic, hopefully this is the last time we see this dinosaur in the dugout

Soldato
We are currently the perfect team to play for anyone that’s on a bad run, we don’t have a clue defensively, we don’t press the ball and don’t know how to attack any more, Bruce’s whole game plan is give it to ASM and hope he produces some magic, hopefully this is the last time we see this dinosaur in the dugout
I agree that Bruce is a poor manager but surely due to the lack of investment he's not done too bad, c'mon your team is really really poor and the phrase "you can't polish a turd" is more than apt.

I'm looking at this and unless your new owners are going to appoint a massive named manager and throw £200m per transfer window it's not going to be success for many a year as you'd need 5 or 6 players every window to build up both a 1st team and some depth as well as investing in both the training and match day facilities.

Soldato
Shelveys an absolute moron.

I agree that Bruce is a poor manager but surely due to the lack of investment he's not done too bad, c'mon your team is really really poor and the phrase "you can't polish a turd" is more than apt.

I'm looking at this and unless your new owners are going to appoint a massive named manager and throw £200m per transfer window it's not going to be success for many a year as you'd need 5 or 6 players every window to build up both a 1st team and some depth as well as investing in both the training and match day facilities.

Exactly. What on earth do you want someone to do with Joelinton up front.

Back
Top Bottom