US: Y: The Last Man (FX on Hulu)

Permabanned
I don't get you guys....This show and the others... Them and The Underground Railroad...you're all very finger vocal at the best of times but these shows get a wide berth?
I just find it strange

SPG

SPG

Soldato
And that's enough of that...

Suddenly all the woman turn out to be thick as pig **** (apart from 433 or whatever her name is), the characters are about as fun as COVID and the last male on earth just happens to be a complete and utter idiot/fool/spoilt yada and no wonder young people get a bad rep if they are all like this drip.

I tried, its well just a bit crap.

3/10

Soldato
Saw the third episode last night. Yep, I'm out. As above, the characters are just thick apart from Agent 355 and the characters are just absolutely dull af to watch really. Under The Dome in its first few episodes was more interesting than this.

Caporegime
comic is a brilliant read i have all the hardbacks and had them for nigh on 10 years now maybe. best comic I have ever read. probably because i like the style of it. i have never found another comic with the same type of art/drawings and style even from the same artist.

Soldato
Not started watching this yet, but I bought the comics this week. I'd been meaning to do it for years but not gotten around to it. Anyway comics are on sale so jumped in. I'm about 30% of the way through and it's not bad but I can't imagine a modern TV company not turning this comic into an identarian Charlie Foxtrot. I seriously hope I'm wrong but this comic is like wafting a bottle a bottle of single malt under the nose of a recovering acholic to the modern right on media. This so should have been made 10 years ago.

Anyone who has read the comic have a view on that and how are they finding the show relative to the comic.?

Soldato
OP
Saw the third episode last night. Yep, I'm out. As above, the characters are just thick apart from Agent 355 and the characters are just absolutely dull af to watch really. Under The Dome in its first few episodes was more interesting than this.

This show is a waste of bandwidth

The monkey is probably the best actor/character on the show.

Soldato
Well I've finished the comic now and the comic improves through it's run. Really quite good and the ending was nicely done. I'll give the show a go but not holding much hope. Also the actor who plays Y is not the star in a show called Y:The Last Man :confused:

Back
Top Bottom