Tory MP Sir David Amess murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
You don't personally know any actual Muslims do you?

Screenshot-20211018-003731-Chrome.jpg

Let us not forget there is prior form for this kind of attack against an MP from Islamic followers.

Caporegime
I'll take that as a no.

Look, I'm not saying there Is some kind of pattern here but it could just be a coincidence.

Like the other knife terrorist attacks over the last couple of years.

The first terrorist knife attack in Britain remains the highest-profile, because of the target – a soldier – and the fact the bloody aftermath was caught on mobile phone footage. The killing of Fusilier Lee Rigby outside Woolwich barracks in May 2013 by Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale was by no means the last of such low-tech attacks in Britain, however.

Several were foiled, including one planned by Brusthom Ziamani, a 19-year-old Muslim convert caught wandering the streets of east London with a knife, hammer and Isis flag hunting for a target the following year.

Three months later, in November 2014, Nadir Syed, 23, from Hounslow, west London, was arrested after buying an 11in kitchen knife at a shop in Ealing with a plan to attack a Remembrance Day poppy- seller.

Junead Khan, 25, a delivery driver from Luton, was arrested in July 2015 as he planned to stage a road accident and then kill a US airman outside a base in East Anglia with a combat knife. In December that year, Muhiddin Mire tried to behead a man at Leytonstone tube station in east London, shouting: “This is for Syria, I’m going to spill your blood”.

The following year, four men who called themselves the “Musketeers” were arrested for plotting an attack with a pipe bomb and a meat cleaver with the word “Kafir” [infidel] scratched into the blade after MI5 and police set up a fake courier company to catch them.

Then, in March 2017, Khalid Masood killed five people in Westminster, running over four victims on the bridge and then stabbing PC Keith Palmer to death. That sparked a series of copycat plots, with Ummariyat Mirza, 21, a trainee accountant from Alum Rock in Birmingham, arrested a week later after promising his wife he would murder people on their wedding day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...en-years-of-terrorist-knife-attacks-in-the-uk

That's only up to 2017, the list goes on.

It's probably just a figment if my imagination. I'm not saying we are under attack , but are we safe? Is the most important and appropriate response here to inform about hate crimes or tackle issues of murder and attempted murders.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's probably just a figment if my imagination. I'm not saying we are under attack , but are we safe? Is the most important and appropriate response here to inform about hate crimes or tackle issues of murder and attempted murders.

The figment of your imagination is how important it is to harass people who are not the perpetrators of the crime committed. (1 man, arrested, probably getting life no shortcuts).

You know what's come into force recently. Natashas law. One person was killed by a sandwich (we know it was you Pret a Manger), there was wide agreement of a resolvable issue and a law was passed in only a few years.

Despite the easily stirred xenophobic whinging, the occasional religious nutjob is yet to be considered worthy evidence to punish millions of other people who are evidently not murdering anyone.

But that's what you want isn't it and it will continue to get you weird looks each time it gets implied.

Caporegime
The figment of your imagination is how important it is to harass people who are not the perpetrators of the crime committed. (1 man, arrested, probably getting life no shortcuts).

You know what's come into force recently. Natashas law. One person was killed by a sandwich (we know it was you Pret a Manger), there was wide agreement of a resolvable issue and a law was passed in only a few years.

Despite the easily stirred xenophobic whinging, the occasional religious nutjob is yet to be considered worthy evidence to punish millions of other people who are evidently not murdering anyone.

But that's what you want isn't it and it will continue to get you weird looks each time it gets implied.

The figment of imagination here is the need to knife people to death or rape them by the 10s if thousands because they simply hold different beliefs or are British.

Some Muslim men involved in cases where young white girls have been abused view them as "worthless", the head of the UK's Ramadhan Foundation has said.

Mohammed Shafiq told Sky News: "There is a minority of criminals involved in sexual abuse of children in on-street gang grooming who view white girls as worthless.

"They think they can be used in this abhorrent sort of way where they can be seen as trash."

Screenshot-20211018-071244-Chrome.jpg

I think you need to accept that there is something going on, whether it's bombings, knife attacks, or mass rapes of British people.

British people are not doing this to Muslims in the UK, infact we are giving them every opportunity by funding their business, free education, free healthcare etc. Yet seemingly, they are not reciprocating.

Soldato
The figment of imagination here is the need to knife people to death or rape them by the 10s if thousands because they simply hold different beliefs or are British.

Screenshot-20211018-071244-Chrome.jpg

I think you need to accept that there is something going on, whether it's bombings, knife attacks, or mass rapes of British people.

British people are not doing this to Muslims in the UK, infact we are giving them every opportunity by funding their business, free education, free healthcare etc. Yet seemingly, they are not reciprocating.

Is there any reason I shouldn't quote myself in reply?

People found guilty are being punished as is right and proper.

Yet you hamfistedly walk out the xenophobe line that I predicted you would and say these miscreants are representative of "muslims" and that "muslims" are not reciprocating what they get in this country, all 3 million of them I last recall the number was.

Soldato

Yet you hamfistedly walk out the xenophobe line that I predicted you would and say these miscreants are representative of "muslims" and that "muslims" are not reciprocating what they get in this country, all 3 million of them I last recall the number was.

Please stop using the word Xenophobe to mitigate these crimes.
You don’t have to be a criminal scientist to see the correlation here.

Caporegime

The xenophobic ones are those doing the killings and mass rapes against people they see as inferior.

The ones calling it out are simply trying to protect the rest of the population by reporting the atrocities.

Do you think these mass rapes etc go completely unnoticed by the local community? Where are the whistle blowers? Where is the reaffirming to British values and British ways? I don't see it.

Soldato
Apparently the suspect has been known about for 5+ years yet nothing was done.

I can only assume nothing was done because people were afraid to report him due to fear of persecution by the woke brigade, or due to his families status, assumed it was just rubbish.

Soldato
It's almost as if you can't really predict and punish crime before it's been committed...

Not every dodgy web search or creepy glance makes someone a potential rapist/murderer/abuser/etc. (and let's face it, we all have the ability to do these things if just snapped one day - it's not just the outliers).

Not having the ability or willingness to have empathy for others, understand other points of view and just not being so caught up in ideology is just as much a set of warning signs and is universal across extremist groups, be they religious, environmentalist, wokist, political and the list goes on. The ability to respectfully disagree with others is quickly eroding and being replaced with dogma without independent thought. Debate, and not being afraid to debate (for fear of retribution) is key to reversing this trend, but I don't have much faith in this happening.

I think we are at the stage of humanity where someone could be convinced by a group think social media driven echo chamber to kill for which console they believe is better ffs.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's almost as if you can't really predict and punish crime before it's been committed...

Not every dodgy web search or creepy glance makes someone a potential rapist/murderer/abuser/etc. Not having the ability or willingness to have empathy for others, understand other points of view and just not being so caught up in ideology is just as much a set of warning signs and is universal across extremist groups, be they religious, environmentalist, wokist, political and the list goes on.

I think we are at the stage of humanity where someone could be convinced by a group think social media driven echo chamber to kill for which console they believe is better ffs.

You can with a proper eugenics program.

1) Convict rapist
2) Kill rapist
3) Sterilize the family of the rapist

Man of Honour

I can only assume nothing was done because people were afraid to report him due to fear of persecution by the woke brigade, or due to his families status, assumed it was just rubbish.
Playing Devil's advocate here. But if no-one had reported concerns then how did the police know about him? Also, assuming he hadn't broken any law until now, then what should "have been done"?

Soldato
Seems perfectly in line with the idea of punishing over 3,000,000 muslims because that guy in the news was a muslim.

Also the belief that it's not xenophobic because they're muslims (what).

Caporegime

Last I read, he was referred to the Governments
prevent strategy some time ago, so clearly something was done and people did report him.

But feel free to make up your own narrative in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom