Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
The Roma is nicer than some recent and far too fussy Ferrari shapes. But still looks like they took inspiration from the gt86 :D

I didn't take a photo of the bently with a similar reg plate to the Ferrari the day before so i figured it was the same family / hotel owner that owned that. While we were at the hotel they had a couple of Teslas and now that I'm on their Instagram as well they do seem to have the odd supercar / Aston Martin dos where they just get a load of nice motors to sit in the driveway!

Associate

When the Lotus Carlton was launched, my Dad had the GSI version which was rapid. For a time a Cosworth 4x4 Sapphire (only for a short time) company car. My ol' man was a high mileage, so only 'owned' cars for a short time. The Carlton and Cosworth were awesome. Jimmy Nail BBC series, 'Spender' made the Sapphire Cossie version infamous. The Carlton above was only available in one colour (I think) imperial green?

A midlife crisis according to my Mum, my Dad wanted to purchase an RS500, Lotus Carlton, 911 (we looked at Ron Dennis' Marlboro flat nose 911), sadly Mum won, purchased a sensible car. If only...

The Carlton is rare, its competitor, the Mercedes 190 Evo II is on another level, the pinnacle of the big saloons.

Soldato
The new M4 is definitely growing on me.

uc

Man of Honour
It is not only that grill but also the amount of metal between the rear wheel arch top and window. The last model looked the same to my eyes, just out of proportion. Totally subjective of course, but I focus on it now.

Back
Top Bottom