Official FIFA 22 Thread

Man of Honour
I really want Mbappe, seems a total nightmare to play against for me. Pack luck has dried up of late. :(

The new patch was horrible at first but I'm getting more used to it now. A couple more tweaks and I think we might be OK for once on a FIFA...!

Soldato
Got rank 2 but sweet fa on my packs.
It’s hard to build a team this year as there’s really no medium tier players. It goes from cheap and affordable to meta and expensive.

Don
Got rank 2 but sweet fa on my packs.
It’s hard to build a team this year as there’s really no medium tier players. It goes from cheap and affordable to meta and expensive.

Werner, Ben Yedder, Dembele, Sanchez, Kimbembe, Kounde etc are all meta and just a nightmare to play against. I should really be stocking up on the dirt cheap 88s.

I don’t know if any other PS5 players notice but there is a significant input lag when pressing a button. So frustrating and evident this morning.

Caporegime
Gold upgrades seem to be the way forward for me at the moment. With the amount of untradeable packs from objectives, most clubs will have a load of worthless golds and I'm getting a decent amount of 82+ cards from them. Did 4 this morning and packed Leno, Morata, Felix and RTTK Isak.

Werner, Ben Yedder, Dembele, Sanchez, Kimbembe, Kounde etc are all meta and just a nightmare to play against. I should really be stocking up on the dirt cheap 88s.
88's have risen a fair bit in the last few days. I bought a load of Kroos for 13k last weekend and he's nearly 20k now thanks to the player SBCs. If 88's continue to mirror their prices of last year, they're just going up until March.

I’m going to do fekir so maybe a good time to get dembele
I'm going to wait until Friday morning before deciding whether to do him or not. His SBC expires at 6pm on Friday and Betis play Leverkusen on Thursday so we'll know if they have a chance of 3 wins or not by then. Card without upgrades does look good though and he should get at least +1 for qualifying from the group.

Soldato
I've looked at him but can't really fit him in atm as I'm only using a CAM and CDM in current formation.

I highly recommend that RTTK Tonali card though, fantastic CDM.

Just had a look at the Tonali card and he does look very good. I might wait until Milan play Porto and then if Porto score first his price might drop a bit... I'm always worried that I'll buy somebody and then his price will drop massively 3 seconds later :D

Don
Div 3 I'm struggling with, everyone seems to have a high press, numerous options going forward but seem impossible to break down too. I on the other hand seem to have no options going forward and just get countered all the time. Always 4231. Waaah

Soldato
I actually haven't tried him but stats look decent for the price especially how freely available fodders are.

Team right now consists of

RTTK Isak
TOTW Depay - Ben Yedder - RTTK Fekir
De jong - TOTW Tchoukomeni
Regoulion - Red Romero - Kimpember - RTTK Traore
Martinez

Should have 350k to upgrade the defence once I sell OTW Lukaku. I feel like holding on to him for now as I can see chelsea winning their next 3 games and sell on the hype.

Soldato
3 losses already in Div 3 with the above team :p

Is there some sort of 4321 meta I don't know about? I've come up against it the majority of the games since the weekend.

Make that 5 with 2 RQs. Martinex is amazing when I play against him and so bad when I have him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom