Traffic Fine Notice Sent over the 14-day period?

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
One for Pepipoo really.
I'll have a look, thanks.

Edit

Can't create an account on there, tried various devices and browsers... I did a bit of reading and looks like there's nothing that can be done, what a SCAM - law tailored to suit them. I guess we'll see more and more vans/fines after Brexit shortly after followed by C-19.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'll have a look, thanks.

Edit

Can't create an account on there, tried various devices and browsers... I did a bit of reading and looks like there's nothing that can be done, what a SCAM - law tailored to suit them. I guess we'll see more and more vans/fines after Brexit shortly after followed by C-19.

How's it a scam? Don't break the law and you won't get one.

Caporegime
Assumptions are not facts though

True but its difficult to prove you didn't receive the original NIP as shown on Pepipoo. Not impossible but difficult and the onus is on you to prove it didnt arrive in time, not that the police have to prove it did.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
How's it a scam? Don't break the law and you won't get one.
"You"... I can see how well someone has read the thread :D

True but its difficult to prove you didn't receive the original NIP as shown on Pepipoo. Not impossible but difficult and the onus is on you to prove it didnt arrive in time, not that the police have to prove it did.

We found it... Thankfully it didn't get destroyed or binned. Logged in to see the photos, however there's no photo of him crossing on red light. When a NIP is issued from a VAN is this not a requirement?

Last edited:
Soldato
We found it, my mum has thrown it in the shredder... Thankfully it didn't get destroyed or binned. Logged in to see the photos, however there's no photo of him crossing on red light. When a NIP is issued from a VAN is this not a requirement?
The original image you uploaded looked like a dual use template that explained if you were being done for a red light the speed would be 0 and if it was a speeding fine the red light bit would be blank.

I'd guess it's only a speeding NIP.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
The original image you uploaded looked like a dual use template that explained if you were being done for a red light the speed would be 0 and if it was a speeding fine the red light bit would be blank.

I'd guess it's only a speeding NIP.
Yep! Looks like its just a speeding fine, looking at the guidance at the back he should get away with a speed awareness course. :)

Soldato

Take a picture of an empty letterbox? :D

Back
Top Bottom