*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
The beta was boring

hazard looks a bit better but the beta was a technical mess

I will be playing cod instead this year, maybe in a few months they have fixed bf2042

Man of Honour
I'd much rather Hazard Zone and Portal over Single player we normally get, I propbably spend all of 6 hours playing a campaign and feel underwhelmed, if I get 20 hours combined out of the two it'll be a nice win.

I've never quite understood the point of single player campaigns in games like this, they are never up to much because they're never designed for it. I prefer online shooters to just be online shooters and not muddy the waters.

Caporegime
I've never quite understood the point of single player campaigns in games like this, they are never up to much because they're never designed for it. I prefer online shooters to just be online shooters and not muddy the waters.

The sp in Battlefield 1 was pretty well done, but as you say the meat of these games is always the mp.

Caporegime

I really enjoyed the BFv single player, I'd have been happy paying £30 and just getting that.

Associate
It's mad that until last December BF4 was a dead game - absolutely no one playing - then since 2042 trailers came out every server is full and you have to queue to get a game

Man of Honour
It's mad that until last December BF4 was a dead game

It goes up and down a lot - depending on other game releases it can see activity of the game spiking up and down either due to the hype of a pending title, people getting bored of other games or a recent release pulling away the players, etc. at random there are weeks on end where it is almost dead and then weeks on end where every server is rammed.

EDIT: They also released stuff for it for free recently which has seen a resurgence as well, along with the base game being discounted by like 75%.

Associate
It's mad that until last December BF4 was a dead game - absolutely no one playing - then since 2042 trailers came out every server is full and you have to queue to get a game
The player count has certainly increased over the last 12 months but I don't really think BF4 was ever a dead a game.

Man of Honour
Smaller? Nope, cant say that I thought they were smaller, though to be fair I was too busy fighting to notice whether or not they were smaller than in the past. Tbh, this guy seems like a Leeroy Jenkins sort of thing, measuring the height of ingame avatars in a video game :D A little bit too spreadsheety and OTT imo !

Back
Top Bottom