*** Official October 18th Apple Event (18:00 BST) ***

Soldato
Zane Lowe looks ultra 'hipster' these days, although i don't quite understand "Voice Plan"; is it a cut down version of the usual Apple Music plans where you can only play aggregated music using Siri? :confused:

Associate
I hope Siri know the difference between Rainbow, the rock band, and Bungle and friends!

If this is the head line act then it doesn't look good :(

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Zane Lowe looks ultra 'hipster' these days, although i don't quite understand "Voice Plan"; is it a cut down version of the usual Apple Music plans where you can only play aggregated music using Siri? :confused:

Yeah, seems like they just upgraded the regular apple music to include lossless, spatial audio and now the new "voice plan" is the basic one. Quite neat I guess if people just wanna listen to regular music through average headphones.

Soldato
I hope Siri know the difference between Rainbow, the rock band, and Bungle and friends!

If this is the head line act then it doesn't look good :(

They're putting this first just so that people don't turn off the stream immediately after the Macs which I assume will be the main event.

Soldato

You can play any music but only via Siri and not the app - its just a cheaper option.

Back
Top Bottom