**** Please enable 2FA on your OcUK forum account ****

G J

G J

Associate
Three times since this has gone live I've had to put a code in. If this continues I'll just browse without being logged in.

Soldato
Ok you forced me for 2FA, had to change my email luckily.

When i signed up you didnt accept gmail.com, so i used my university email, which has been disabled since 2009 lol (when i finished university).

Not sure why i should care if someone hacks my OCUK forum account, i mean what can you do, absolutely nothing.

Soldato

When i signed up you didnt accept gmail.com, so i used my university email, which has been disabled since 2009 lol (when i finished university).

Not sure why i should care if someone hacks my OCUK forum account, i mean what can you do, absolutely nothing.

I would agree mostly, however it is tied to the shop part. :D

Permabanned

Sell in the MM then get you a perma ban.

OcUK Staff
I find it throughly bizarre that some users have spent a few hours commenting tonight saying they don't have a couple of seconds to log in using 2FA.

Learning about 2FA could be more useful on how it's decent to actually have. To you, yes it's "just a forum" but you need to remember what the admin team here have to deal with. We're here to try and keep you all safe to the best of our ability and this is one of the ways. Most websites are leaning towards 2FA because it is an excellent way of securing accounts online.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour

Beat them down with fishfingers!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom