Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [15th - 18th October 2021]

Soldato
Another week, another give stupid goals away and make life difficult for ourselves followed by a lot of horseshoe passing performance...

At least they kept trying till the end but that wouldn't have been a draw if Viera had just kept to plan A till the end. I was hoping having mostly one game a week we'd have more time to train and work on some sort of method to our attack but it all still looks random and inhibited (although losing Saka didn't help 2nd half) and just means you spend more time ruminating on the glacial progress as a team unit going forward.

Soldato
Oh, definitely, we are hopeless too. Difference is we're not happy about it :p

last 6 games 4 wins and 2 draws heading up the table

why shouldnt we be a bit happier? no one said we were happy but at least were going the right way

utd will be in freefall soon :p:p

Caporegime

why shouldnt we be a bit happier? no one said we were happy but at least were going the right way

But we’re wasting our good fixture run with draws. Soon we’ll be back into the Liverpool’s, City’s and Chelsea’s and they’ll demolish us.

Soldato

Did you just include beating AFC Wimbledon in that last six tally?

You beat Spurs, Burnley and Norwich in your last 6.

Soldato
Did you just include beating AFC Wimbledon in that last six tally?

You beat Spurs, Burnley and Norwich in your last 6.

i dont see what your point is?

were heading up the table, 6 games ago everyone was saying arteta was getting sacked and we were relegation fodder because we was that bad

Soldato
You're implying its in the league, it isn't.

You've beaten teams you'd expect to beat but then drawn against teams...you'd expect to beat. How far have your expectations dropped?

we were getting battered every game

we are now heading in the right direction.

how you keep trying to turn that around to my expectations have dropped is kinda funny

Associate
There is no right direction, without other teams having a disaster Arsenal are not going to be a top 4 club again in the next 10 years and probably not consistently for 20. Even if you have a bunch of kids come through like United did in the 90's you will just be picked clean. You look at the finances of United, City, Chelsea and now Newcastle, I won't mock you for celebrating a point against Palace. It's good that you are finally accepting the reality of where your club is now.

Back
Top Bottom