Graphics problems

Associate
Hi all, I’ve built a pc and I’m having issues with the graphics on warzone, graphics are blurry at range and frames are jumping from 80-150..
Tried changing the render settings and still no fix
Pc specs:
i7 10700k
RTX 3060
16GB Ram
Completely new to pc gaming built the pc and downloaded most recent nvidia drivers, I don’t know what to try to fix the issue, not even sure if there is a bottleneck somewhere
CPU 30%
GPU 98% usage
Havent changed nothing in the bios either, and watched endless YouTube videos to try fix the issue and still none the wiser, any ideas? Lol
Any help will be very much appreciated
Thanks

Associate
Look up a guide on youtube or somewhere to which settings you should use in your NVIDIA control panel. Making some changes there can really make a difference on some games, just make sure you make the right ones - hence, look up a guide. Hopefully it helps you out! Search specifically for the game, as different settings yield better results for different games.

Associate
FPS jumping from 80 to 150 sounds about right to be honest for a BR game like this. You will get higher frames stood stationary in a field, but lower in a city with people around you.

Back
Top Bottom