**** Please enable 2FA on your OcUK forum account ****

Soldato
What a PITA - the system kept rejecting the code.Seems to not be able to remember devices at all so need to keep logging in repeatedly. Then logged on in my phone if I shut the browser down to clear memory, I have to go through the whole process again.

Last edited:
Soldato
I enabled 2FA via email.

I did that earlier today and just came back, and the forum wanted me to log in again. Is this expected behaviour to have to log in every time you come here?

Associate
What a pita this is,already had 6 codes emailed to me even tho the first one worked and 30 days ticked when logging in.
This was on the same device.You then have to go through same palava if your usung the forum on your mobile or tablet which means more emails and codes and all for 30 days access woohoo :mad:

Permabanned
This is a real mood killer.

Now I got to have my phone all the blooming time.

No you don't. Get a one like authy. You can install it on windows then, or mac or linux.

I must be doing something wrong, I enabled 2FA the other day, and had no problems at all...

Same here, I just don't get it. You got any advice for me on how to fix my problem?

Associate
Wasn't keen on being greeted with this on logging in.

I understand 2FA but its pain to keep reaching multiple times a day for the phone or app to do 2FA particularly something low key that you just want to 'pop in and out of' like these types of forums. The extra time does put me off logging in sometimes.

I wonder how many will put off using the forums for an extra step for the sake a few breaches.

Time is costly and doing 2FA multiple times a day does reduce productivity.

(just general comments)

Back
Top Bottom