• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
3080FE are still selling for stupid money on ebay , just take a look at Sold listing and will see that one sold today for £1700 with the avg selling price being £1500+ .

The Eth merge has been pushed back to at least June next year so the prices will not be changing any time soon it seems.

Soldato
3080FE are still selling for stupid money on ebay , just take a look at Sold listing and will see that one sold today for £1700 with the avg selling price being £1500+ .

The Eth merge has been pushed back to at least June next year so the prices will not be changing any time soon it seems.

Miners are not the only reason for shortages, there is massive demand from everyone. Its just forumites like to blame an easy target

Associate
Miners are not the only reason for shortages, there is massive demand from everyone. Its just forumites like to blame an easy target

I know mate everything is up at the minute but mining does play its part in the prices going up and down on gpu, HUB do a monthly feature on gpu prices and they do seem to rise and fall with the price of crypto especially Nvidia cards ... but fear not I'm not some anti miner tbh id rather the merge didn't happen... fingers crossed ;)

Associate
Merge is set for Feb, its the difficulty bomb in June; keep an eye on eip-4345

Ah cool , was listening to a Red Panda video he done today and mentioned there is 8 months left and i thought he said the merge has been delayed , wont be online fully till June or something along those line and even then may be delayed again ... we can hope :cry:

Associate
I thought LHR could be largely bypassed now anyway so miners can just buy w/e.

Yep can mine 30% ETH and 70% of another coin BUT the full hash rate cards ie 3080FE are still more profitable when mining ETH on its own so will always be in more demand until they work out a 100% ETH unlock for the lhr cards.

Associate
I was conflicted as usual but decided not to go for it. The games I play working perfectly fine on my 2070 Super and still seeing so many people on here desperate to upgrade from something years older.

Back
Top Bottom