• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crysis 3 Remastered - 6900xt beat by 3060 12GB :[

Caporegime
If Epic do another 10 quid coupon I'll maybe pick up the second providing it takes it down to about 7.50. Not sure I'd pay any more than that though for a game I already have.

Crysis 3 IMO is one of the most under rated games of all time, go back to it now even pre remasterd and its shocking how good it still looks 8 years later, its also a good game in its own right both campaign and MP, sadly MP servers are now dead.

I miss it, i really do...

Soldato
Crysis 3 IMO is one of the most under rated games of all time, go back to it now even pre remasterd and its shocking how good it still looks 8 years later, its also a good game in its own right both campaign and MP, sadly MP servers are now dead.

I do like Crysis 3 and like you say it still looks good. 3 Remaster does not do enough for me although apparently the grass animations are now 60fps instead of 30 which is my only real beef with it these days :p I only played MP a couple of times so cannot really speak about it - did enjoy playing through campaign on my 970 SLI though...

Caporegime
I do like Crysis 3 and like you say it still looks good. 3 Remaster does not do enough for me although apparently the grass animations are now 60fps instead of 30 which is my only real beef with it these days :p I only played MP a couple of times so cannot really speak about it - did enjoy playing through campaign on my 970 SLI though...

Check the video its just pure uncomplicated fast paced fun, i ######## loved it!, the sound, the voice overs sometime comical going on all around you... the hectic nature of it all, you didn't care if you died you just get right back in to it, stealth mode, armour mode and and flying through the air killing by ground stomping on landing, it was a game that didn't over think its self, just mindless fun. like First Person Shooters of old but with stunning graphics.

Soldato
Really wish Crytek included the lighting update like they did for Crysis 1+2, 3 while good looking seems more like a feature update that could've been a patch for the original.

Permabanned
Check the video its just pure uncomplicated fast paced fun, i ######## loved it!, the sound, the voice overs sometime comical going on all around you... the hectic nature of it all, you didn't care if you died you just get right back in to it, stealth mode, armour mode and and flying through the air killing by ground stomping on landing, it was a game that didn't over think its self, just mindless fun. like First Person Shooters of old but with stunning graphics.
surely crysis games are amazing, they so amazing experience.

i just casually went into crysis 2 remastered yesterday, choked an enemy and threw him to a pillar near him and a chunk of pillar went poof. enviroment destructions of crytek engine is real good... like good beyond its age! there are tons of games that you would not see such stuff these days. BUT THE fact that u can casually open armor mode, choke the hell out of them and throw them around is crazy. or just pick up a barrel full of gasoline and throw them into it with full raw power and then explode it! its good. its like matrix came into life like good :D

when the c2 was first released i played its multiplayer for like 70 - 80 hrs. it was so fun. eventually it weared off. maybe thats why these games fail. they are not playable for 400+ 500+ hrs like your usual cod / cs / rainbow games. but it was really fun and entertaining while it lasted

Caporegime
surely crysis games are amazing, they so amazing experience.

i just casually went into crysis 2 remastered yesterday, choked an enemy and threw him to a pillar near him and a chunk of pillar went poof. enviroment destructions of crytek engine is real good... like good beyond its age! there are tons of games that you would not see such stuff these days. BUT THE fact that u can casually open armor mode, choke the hell out of them and throw them around is crazy. or just pick up a barrel full of gasoline and throw them into it with full raw power and then explode it! its good. its like matrix came into life like good :D

when the c2 was first released i played its multiplayer for like 70 - 80 hrs. it was so fun. eventually it weared off. maybe thats why these games fail. they are not playable for 400+ 500+ hrs like your usual cod / cs / rainbow games. but it was really fun and entertaining while it lasted

Yeah, Cryengine was way ahead of its time, in some aspects the new one, Cryengine 5 still is.

V F

V F

Soldato

Crysis would have been a really good movie if it was done well.

Soldato
Thats a stinger at 4K, mind you it is Crysis! Less than a year since i moved on the 1070, good for 8fps in this game and new 3080 won't do 40fps maxed out. Sense of humour those Crytek dudes.

Caporegime
Crysis would have been a really good movie if it was done well.

Pity as a game series it had no real direction, part 2 was essentially a reboot to make it more linear and console friendly, part 3 tried to mesh open world and linearity. Had they stuck with their initial concept the series might have been better received, instead they just kept randomly changing the gameplay to try and mimmick other shooters.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Pity as a game series it had no real direction, part 2 was essentially a reboot to make it more linear and console friendly, part 3 tried to mesh open world and linearity. Had they stuck with their initial concept the series might have been better received, instead they just kept randomly changing the gameplay to try and mimmick other shooters.
+1

I liked the first one and Crysis Warhead. Went down hill majorly in Crysis 2.

Back
Top Bottom