Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
OP
Looks like it's only 3 years of OS updates: https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/4457705?p=pixel_android_updates&visit_id=637702597609619849-18118364&rd=1#zippy=,pixel-phones,pixel-pixel-pro-phones

Meaning the last OS the phones should get is Android 15. This matches Samsung except for the extra security year. Was hoping Google would squeeze in an extra OS update now that they're using their own chip.

This is year one don’t forget-could get longer OS updates the longer they do the Tensor chip.

Soldato
Yep specs on the Google website says both have wireless.

Great, I got the 'your order has been cancelled thing' saying they've sent me an email to confirm that, they haven't... why...? Edit - 2nd time lucky.

Last edited:
Associate
Finally got an order through for a 256gb pro from Google with the 10% credit offer. I had to upgrade from my 200gb googleone plan to a 2tb plan but can I downgrade now or should I at least wait till it's delivered?

Soldato
Yep specs on the Google website says both have wireless.

Great, I got the 'your order has been cancelled thing' saying they've sent me an email to confirm that, they haven't... why...? Edit - 2nd time lucky.

How soon after the order did you get the order cancellation notice? I'm wondering if I'll get one soon as well (ordered around half 8)

Back
Top Bottom