Motors YouTube Videos

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
That spooling sound is the transmission/drivetrain not the engine! He even says in the video that they are louder than even the exhaust lol. I like that kind of raw mechanical sound. There's something unbeatable by high revving raspy engines really.

Caporegime
This thing sounds insane.

I watched a bit of the vid and can only conclude that the single reason this thing exists is for the social media crowd. It's awful to look at, uncomfortable, impractical, far too loud, too expensive, and will likely never see a circuit. A very expensive toy to show your mates once or twice before sticking it in the basement for good.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It's purpose built for the track and everything about it is for that purpose hence why it doesn't even have a radio etc and no opening windows - But because of what it is, and only 10 existing on the planet, every single one will be garage queened or driven to car events for the Gram :p

Edit*
The exact quote is that it's "built to run the Ring for 30 hours straight at 100%".

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Finally youtube comment sections have had their questions answered. Rimac Nevera vs the Plaid. In before "Rimac is limited production, also costs over 2 million quid, also all sold out". Quite astonishing that the Rimac does to the Plaid, what the Plaid does to every other car on the planet. The only car I've seen that could sort of keep up with the Plaid was a modified Huracan twin turbo pushing around 1500HP.

And then this popped up on my feed tonight which made me lol:

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
But now back to what cars are all about. New video from TH, my bedroom wall poster dream car:

I feel so privileged to have driven one, absolutely freaking epic cars and nothing modern or electric can even come close to comparing, faster does not equal more fun.

Soldato
But now back to what cars are all about. New video from TH, my bedroom wall poster dream car:

Great video, awesome motor too, I remember seeing one at autosport and I think it was pre-production, bits of tape holding bits on etc with none of the final finish, still epic though.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Brings a tear to the eye that cars like that will sit in a heated garage most of their lives and since there are only 500 made, will rarely be seen or heard... Like a Victorian school child!

Caporegime
Brings a tear to the eye that cars like that will sit in a heated garage most of their lives and since there are only 500 made, will rarely be seen or heard... Like a Victorian school child!

Indeed, its my dream car as well. But the price of them are going up faster than my wages/savings so only a lottery win would enable me to buy one. :(

£280k would have bought you one in 2014 with 500kms on the clock. Now you would need closer to £600k.

Last edited:
Associate
I feel so privileged to have driven one, absolutely freaking epic cars and nothing modern or electric can even come close to comparing, faster does not equal more fun.
you lucky sod.

I only ever got to hear it go past 3 times to be exact.

The best sounding car in the whole world to no doubt. Too bad people will never get to experience them.

Back
Top Bottom