Apple introduces polishing cloth for £19

fez

fez

Caporegime
Ahhh, never change Apple. If only because things like this annoy people who have no interest in Apple products other that to dislike them and try and tell other people how to spend their money.

£19 for a cleaning cloth is crazy but you know what, I will be crazy and simply not buy it. In the same way I don't buy an overpriced car or upgrade my phone every year. I can afford to do all these things but I choose to spend my money on other things (overpriced bike parts etc).

Soldato
But is it the best cleaning cloth they have ever made? Where are the charts and graphs.
Typical Apple, they’ve reinvented the cleaning cloth and only charging £19 for the privilege of using it.

People should be more grateful that Apple can give us products at such low prices.

Man of Honour
They should have definitely opened the Unleashed event with Tim Cook announcing this, going on about how it's the most impressive cleaning cloth around, that they're super excited to be releasing it. Just for the hilarity.
"All new design!" "This thing is AMAZING!" :cry:

Soldato
Probably like people buying the cheapest thing possible in Harrods, just to get the bag :p

I don’t know why, that use to (still does I guess) annoy me.

What exactly are you going to do with this plastic bag that you can’t do with one from Tesco around the corner?

One Christmas the Mrs had been to Harrods to get something or other. The following day I was getting bits in Morrisons, grabbed a handful of carrier bags from the kitchen drawer... Felt like such a pleb when I pulled out the Harrods bag from my coat pocket :D

Back
Top Bottom