5000x build 2021

Associate
OP
Nice rig that. A lot of cooling in that case which is nice. Thought that many fans would be OTT with all LED but it’s nice

How have you got the front fans configured? Assume they are intake and aio fans are exhaust?

Yes, front and front side are both intake, with top aio fans exhausting. back of case is a lot of triangle large holes so wanted positive pressure to insure are blows outwards, not being sucked in. If I put my hand at the back I can feel the air being pushed out. Was a bit of an effort getting the side shroud off though for side fans, but think was worth it. Pc sits on desk next to me, so can't really see front fans, and mainly see edge of top fans(which is nice too)..side ones are the part piece though. ...haven't peeled wrap off glass yet except on back...we're going to be moving house so thought bit of protection wont hurt
93oT4hi.jpg

Associate
OP
What case is this??
It's a Corsair 5000X. Just checked prices. OCuk £185 atm, though seen for £137 in black, £127 in white(black was £127 2 days ago). I switched fans out and added more(got 9 QL120's in there)...comes with 3 SP120 Elite's in front. Just added gpu strimmer to tidy up a bit..waiting for adaptor so can link it in with the ICue software. Using armoury crate at mo with it plugged directly into a argb socket on board

Associate
OP
Finally got round to adding the strimmer cables I bought ages ago. Not perfect, and I need to get a cable so I can control them through ICue, but looks a bit cleaner than the back cables, esp the gpu cables. Also forgot to turn on the 'Geforce RTX' logo on the gpu. Will update photo later when it gets darker...too many reflections now
5KY7Xgp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom