Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Actually tempted to go the contract route with mobiles.co.uk Vodafone offer, 25GB data for £24 monthly and £199 upfront.

£50 Topcashback at the moment and if I can clear a £100 from headphones looking at a very tasty deal, even with RPI increases.

Associate
That went , the s21 ultra is superior to the Note 20 camera wise and update wise.

Biggest problem was really bad updates on the SD Note Ultra, won't be buying a HK device again .

I am just receiving the October Security patch right now. Note 20 Ultra Snapdragon.

Where did you sell yours, musicmagpie etc?

Soldato
I had to order from CPW due to the store messing me around for hours. Is there a difference between direct from Google and CPW where I need to cancel and reorder? Doesn't look like there is an easy way to cancel with cpw. I'd imagine they are the same stock, unlocked phone?

Soldato
I had to order from CPW due to the store messing me around for hours. Is there a difference between direct from Google and CPW where I need to cancel and reorder? Doesn't look like there is an easy way to cancel with cpw. I'd imagine they are the same stock, unlocked phone?
Same stock, gotta call to cancel on cpw as they don't do online chats. 30 mins it took me..

Soldato
Actually tempted to go the contract route with mobiles.co.uk Vodafone offer, 25GB data for £24 monthly and £199 upfront.

£50 Topcashback at the moment and if I can clear a £100 from headphones looking at a very tasty deal, even with RPI increases.
damn...always forget the cashback sites :/

Associate
Looks like the 256GB Pixel 6 Pro (Black) is now out of stock on the Google Store. Given it is the only SKU with 256GB as a storage option, it's probably not a surprise...

Soldato
That will likely be your cheapest option, I am hoping when I speak with EE today they can apply my current 25% work discount. It would not seem to add via the website

Should be no problem.

Yep it's the easiest and cost spread out too.
£1160 for 40GB/m all in isn't too bad for the 256pro.

Got the gold coming from Google. Will see if that wins me over but 256GB will probably win out.

I really don't need the Bose HP so they'll go. Easier said than done ha.

Soldato

I had to cancel the green p6 I ordered from CPW as I ordered a black one from Google as well. Spent 20 mins on the phone to them but apparently the cancellation has gone through and I'll have to wait 3-5 working days to be refunded. They told me they couldn't send me a confirmation email so guess I'll have to wait and see whether I get the refund...

Caporegime
Really tempted by the pro, for the larger screen and battery but it really doesn't seem worth it compared to the non pro. Anyone else not see any massive difference?

Associate
Really tempted by the pro, for the larger screen and battery but it really doesn't seem worth it compared to the non pro. Anyone else not see any massive difference?

For me it comes down to the telephoto lens. I use it a lot on my Mate 20 Pro, and like the flexibility it brings. Not sure it is worth the price difference though, given that I'm not fussed about the 120Hz display, extra RAM, bigger battery, wider selfie camera etc.

Soldato

That seems like a great deal. I hadn't even considered a contract as it I've just bought outright for years now, but when I consider what I'm paying for my monthly SIM on top I'd be much better off. I was never a fan of Vodafone, not sure what they're like these days?

Associate
I am just receiving the October Security patch right now. Note 20 Ultra Snapdragon.

Where did you sell yours, musicmagpie etc?
They've sped up a little bit, was around Jan / March time they were really slow with updates. Sold it on eBay

The Pixel 6 Pro appears to remedy the concerns I had with my Pixel 5 , almost great limited by processor and lack of optical zoom. Really looking forward to the Pixel 6 Pro. Probably any more then any handset in the last 2-3 years.

If Google have nailed the hardware plus the first party support for Android and Pixel exclusive features it could be awesome in the same way Apple do with IOS

Back
Top Bottom