*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Caporegime
Still emerging Chris Eubank Jr :D

Edit: Bit better from Eubank, picked his shots, threw more controlled combinations but he's getting his head removed against anyone that punches back, he has no head movement or defence whatsoever.

Last edited:
Soldato
If it was a competitive fight I'd understand it being main event. Marshall can Shields could easily be main event. The Marshall fight tonight was horrifically one sided

Hughie's fight was the most interesting and that's saying something.

then they wheeling out Ivan Drago against some guy from the local spoons

Don
I thought he had to win this fight to face Fury?
Not quite. Unless Fury fights Usyk (which he can't as he has to rematch Joshua) then Fury will be ordered to fight the interim champ, which is Whyte. Whyte was going to defend his position vs Wallin though.

I could be completely wrong but it just seems a bit iffy to me. When this fight was made, Whyte was probably thinking that he wouldn't get a shot at a world title until at least 2023 - Joshua was meant to beat Usyk, Fury was going to beat Wilder and then those two would fight twice in 2022. The Wallin fight therefore made sense as otherwise he'd be sitting on his hands for 18 months. Joshua's loss means that his mandatory shot is going to be called soon - why risk losing that shot (as he did already once vs Povetkin) with a fight vs Wallin?

Back
Top Bottom