UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [19th - 21st October 2021]

fez

fez

Caporegime
He's recieved the ball well under pressure and either made a difficult pass or turned his man and created space. I think you are being harsh on the lad. Given he's the least experienced on the pitch he's the only one who had impressed me.

There was nothing negative aimed at him in my post. My point was merely that in a team with 0 coaching and chemistry, players who are individualistic will obviously shine. This has been the case for the past 3 years. A couple of moments from players create our goals so when individuals aren't producing those, we fall apart and look awful.

Don
Ole just wants another crack at the Europa League. Semi final in 19/20, finalist last season, surely they'll win it this season.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Our fans wouldn't know a well coached side if it slapped them in the face.

They genuinely wouldn't. There are still people that think a CM is standing between us and the world. That a CM would turn us from utter **** to the sublime. Who think that Ole hasn't been backed to the hilt. Who can't see beyond the scoreline at the end of a game.

If we ever get a modern progressive coach I think it might blow some peoples minds.

Don
I have to admit, I am slightly concerned that this is shaping up for another Ole houdini act on Sunday, I'd much rather Utd win tonight instead.

Caporegime
They genuinely wouldn't. There are still people that think a CM is standing between us and the world. That a CM would turn us from utter **** to the sublime. Who think that Ole hasn't been backed to the hilt. Who can't see beyond the scoreline at the end of a game.

If we ever get a modern progressive coach I think it might blow some peoples minds.

I honestly believe that if we get a world class manager in that Fred will become great. Watch Fred for Brazil and it is like a different player.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I honestly believe that if we get a world class manager in that Fred will become great. Watch Fred for Brazil and it is like a different player.

I'm not convinced. International football is a much slower pace with far more space. Especially South American teams.

Ronaldo probably wants out in Jan.

I would happily help him pack his bags. I said that he was a bad idea when we signed him.

Soldato
Says a lot when Fred is the player carving open the box and trying to curl the ball into the far corner, given the players in front of him

Back
Top Bottom