Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Anyone know if EE is worth haggling with? My contract on my S10+ is now over and want the 6 Pro but they deals on their site aren't overly competitive. Not sure if it's worth ringing them to discuss or not.

Soldato
Definitely going to wait and handle one in the flesh before thinking about ordering. Pretty sure I already know its going to be too big and heavy but proof required before I write it off. Shame as size and weight aside (personally gripe i know)it looks like google have nailed it this time round, especially with the pricing. Truly hope it sells by the bucketload!

Soldato
Anyone know if EE is worth haggling with? My contract on my S10+ is now over and want the 6 Pro but they deals on their site aren't overly competitive. Not sure if it's worth ringing them to discuss or not.

Text "PAC" to 65075. You'll get a call back in a few days asking why you want to leave. The person who calls will have better access to discounts than the one you'll get by calling them.

Soldato
Definitely staying with regular 6. I don't really want the zoom lens, I won't notice the higher refresh rate or RAM and I would prefer the smaller version. The phone I would prefer and £250 cheaper... for me it's the obvious choice!

Soldato
Definitely going to wait and handle one in the flesh before thinking about ordering. Pretty sure I already know its going to be too big and heavy but proof required before I write it off. Shame as size and weight aside (personally gripe i know)it looks like google have nailed it this time round, especially with the pricing. Truly hope it sells by the bucketload!

I had the pixel 3, the non XL. Loved the size and everything, vowed to stay on small phones forever. I was then swayed by much bigger OnePlus 8 Pro and in truth I got used to the size in no time.

When a phone is good enough, its worth it.

Associate
I've ordered a black 6 as I much prefer the look over the black Pro - I think it's the side rails being shiny and edge display - doesn't do it for me.

If the reviews find something we've missed with the Pro I'll swap but I cannot see the where the value is with the Pro oven the base.

Soldato
Switched to Voxi who run on Vodafone network few months back and signal has been great for me where I live, even get 5G at my house and I don't live anywhere near city centre either. I have a very low bar for standards though coming from years of Three :p

I have heard Vodafone have a bad reputation, but not sure I'd ever need to contact them if signal is fine so it's all down to what reception you get where important to you.

Thanks, that's helpful, will mull it over some more. :)

Associate
Hi all,

I currently own a Samsung Note 9 which although still performing ok the battery has started to degrade, do you guys think that the Pixel 6 would offer a noticeable performance upgrade over the Note 9. The price and headphone offer has me very tempted, but if performance would be similar I may be tempted to hold on to it for a while longer.

Cheers

Soldato
Definitely staying with regular 6. I don't really want the zoom lens, I won't notice the higher refresh rate or RAM and I would prefer the smaller version. The phone I would prefer and £250 cheaper... for me it's the obvious choice!

Agreed. I'll also add that curved screens annoy me. They look good but are just a pain. Getting a decent screen protector for them is always hassle and I never feel they're fully protected even in a bulky case.

Soldato
Ive pre ordered the standard 6 too. Moving from a Huawei.

Great deal on at the moment too with them Bose headphones. Effectively making the phone £3-400 if you sell them on.

Back
Top Bottom