Official FIFA 22 Thread

Permabanned
God dammit, went on web app, got Bruno Penandes in a reward pack, sold, reinstalled, made some changes, went 4 3 1 2, got to div 3.....also qualified for WL....can't get out! :mad::cry:

Last game of WL qualifications, needed a win to qualify, 3-1 up, guy was much better than me but didn't take his chances, player sent off, 3-2, another player sent off, subbed on loan mbappe and loan Cruyff, won 7-2, mbappe got 3 on the break. :cry:

Man of Honour
My current team. Bruno and Hakimi untradeable. Got 250k, kinda difficult to upgrade, can't fault any of the players.

Playing a narrow 41212, a tactic I saw an Elite Division player using, quite aggressive, but it seems very solid and has made me more competitive with players I'd normally struggle against.

FtHkv51.jpg

Man of Honour
I'm finding 89 Navas is a lot better than Donnarumma, some of the goals that big lump conceded..

Yeah he's good too and a lot cheaper, but Donnarumma has worked magic at times so I can't fault him too much. Keepers are a mixed bag as ever though!

Soldato
OP
My current team. Bruno and Hakimi untradeable. Got 250k, kinda difficult to upgrade, can't fault any of the players.

Playing a narrow 41212, a tactic I saw an Elite Division player using, quite aggressive, but it seems very solid and has made me more competitive with players I'd normally struggle against.

FtHkv51.jpg
Big fan of that team looks insane.

Man of Honour
Big fan of that team looks insane.

Thanks, I've considered changing it but given chemistry requirements, there's nothing obvious (aside from Kante).

Friend of mine is having some insane pack luck. Treadable IF Mane, Kimpembe, Bruno, Varane in the last week.
@Robbo would you say Marquinhos is worth the difference from Kimpembe?

As a pair they are very good, Marquinhos is better on the ball and more mobile, but defensively they are quite similar. So I would say he's not necessarily much better, but given the strong link, he's worth it.

Caporegime
I've used both since pretty much the start of the game and they both compliment each other. Kimpembe is bigger and noticeably stronger, Marquinhos feels more nimble and can play out better.

The difference atm isn't worth it because gold Marquinhos is out of packs. He'll be 80-90k in a week.

Back
Top Bottom