God of War

Associate
One of the best games ive EVER played and completed, the first 2 in the series are the best, they are all a worthy play through until the end though, amazing game, this will be a treat to anyone who hasnt played the god of war games before

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Played on my PS4 Pro a year or so ago on my OLED TV. Awesome game. The graphics were very good due to HDR.

I get the feeling even with any improvements on PC unless one plays this on a proper HDR monitor/tv it won’t look as good. Though you will benefit from 60fps rather than 30.

I will do what I am doing with HZD and grab it for less than a tenner when it is on sale to add to my steam library:D

Man of Honour
I would say based on the type of game it is you do better on a controller but hopefully the mouse and keyboard is soild.

Trust me, I could have the best optimised for controller game and the best controller on the market and I would still be hopeless with it. :)

Decades of exclusively playing on mouse/keyboard and never once touching a console has left me unable to do the simplest of things with controllers !

Sadly there have been several good games that have leaned heavily toward controller that I've just not been able to play and had to give up on so I'm hoping this will be decent on M&K

Associate
Horizon: Zero Dawn was released in a below average state on PC

Within a month it was sorted though.

Ah, well I only recently got the complete edition and it runs superb, didn't try it at launch.

Trust me, I could have the best optimised for controller game and the best controller on the market and I would still be hopeless with it. :)

Decades of exclusively playing on mouse/keyboard and never once touching a console has left me unable to do the simplest of things with controllers !

Sadly there have been several good games that have leaned heavily toward controller that I've just not been able to play and had to give up on so I'm hoping this will be decent on M&K

I honestly don't know how some people can not use a controller, being a PC gamer having both M&K with an Xbox controller plugged into the PC is a godsend. Best of both worlds.

Associate
Ah i see this is not the first god of war but the newest one, its still a great game and worth buying but not as good as the first one of the same name imo

Man of Honour
I honestly don't know how some people can not use a controller, being a PC gamer having both M&K with an Xbox controller plugged into the PC is a godsend. Best of both worlds.

I'm just useless with controllers, I mean really useless. I've gamed on keyboard or mouse and keyboard for 40 years and in all that time I have never once used a controller or played on a console for any mentionable length of time. The end result of which is that even moving around ingame with a controller is a task for me. It all makes for less than pleasant experience for me when using a controller compared to mouse and keyboard. Basically put I just vastly prefer, and enjoy gaming with , a mouse and keyboard more. Hopefully the m&k will be good on this.

To be fair most games I've played through the years have been fine on mouse and keyboard, even some that people have sworn to me arent any good on m&k

Soldato
I think I will buy a DualSense controller for this seeing as it's supported.

Not overly sure what that means lol but remember reading about the pad when it got released and it seemed pretty cool (and is an excuse to buy another pad..).

Probably a silly question but are there any other DualSense supported games on Steam or is this the first and only one?

Soldato
Sony are getting better and releasing their exclusive on PC as they know potentially massive £££ waiting. I also think the console shortage plays a part as they cannot make enough to sell due to the chip shortages to even recover their costs on games development!

I hope sooner or later they also get around to ICO & Shadow Of The Colussus ;)

Associate
Probably a silly question but are there any other DualSense supported games on Steam or is this the first and only one?

I've used it on several different games - I think if it's controller supported then the DualSense will work as it's mostly just a mapping. Whether the touchpad does anything is a different story as that's down to the game itself.

Back
Top Bottom