Richard Hammond's Workshop?

Soldato
I hadn’t heard of this until now. Is this where he fixes all the cars he has crashed? (he’s wrecked quite a few now I think).

Great TV presenter but unable to reach the brakes due to his small size it would seem.

Soldato
OP

I hadn’t heard of this until now. Is this where he fixes all the cars he has crashed? (he’s wrecked quite a few now I think).

Great TV presenter but unable to reach the brakes due to his small size it would seem.

Classic car restoration business...

Consigliere
Really unsure about Richard Hammond's new shows...that 'trapped on an Island' one was awful and I had to switch it off within 10mins.

And after watching the trailer, unsure about this one either.

Clarkson's Farm and James May in Japan however - fantastic.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Really unsure about Richard Hammond's new shows...that 'trapped on an Island' one was awful and I had to switch it off within 10mins.

Same. His engineering connections stuff is good but he's probably the weakest out of the three for standalone content.

Associate

Cars have adjustable seating positions to even cater for minions my friend, I don't know what cars you have been driving :D

But echo the others, as a standalone his stuff is ok at best..

Soldato

Maybe because Clarkson's Farm is a real farm? A lot of these car restoration garages seem to be made-for-TV productions, Goblin Works springs to mind they're as ephemeral as the show itself

Yeah I gave up on that cooking show within two episodes. Really just didn’t work.

Anyone remember that programme with him and Oz Clarke? It was hilarious for all the wrong reasons. You always knew that wasn't going to work you might as well put him in charge of the great british sewing bee lol.

Last edited:
Consigliere
Maybe because Clarkson's farm is a real farm? A lot of these car restoration garages/businesses seem to be made-for-TV productions, Goblin Works springs to mind they're as ephemeral as the show itself

I think its more Richard Hammond's style...when he was with Clarkson/May, it balanced but I find him a bit too contrived (even when its not meant to be/only a bit).

Back
Top Bottom