Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Not been this excited for a phone in a while, need to get a tempered glass protector now and I'm set.

What's the best way to transfer stuff from my existing phone? Phone clone app?

Soldato
Soldato
Partner bought the blueish p6. Trading in her 3a xl gets £55, and then the free headphones, makes the phones a great deal.

I need to be eating my hat now as I predicted base model to be £720 minimum only a week or so ago :o

Sure she would have got more my selling on the 3a XL?

Soldato
This will be my first Pixel phone, was tempted by the Pro but the regular for £599 just feels like too much of a good deal.

Goodbye Samsung, it has been fun over the years but the shocking trade in experience and awful customer service support has annoyed me so much I'm dumping all their products.

Soldato
What are the differences? As i am the same as you, I have last years p5, and will get the headset from this years and unsure which to keep if there's any real difference between them

Nc700s have a more modern design with better noise cancellation and USB C for charging. Think the microphones are better for voice calls too.

On the downside they don't fold in the same way as the QC35s do so take up a bit more space.

Associate
Nc700s have a more modern design with better noise cancellation and USB C for charging. Think the microphones are better for voice calls too.

On the downside they don't fold in the same way as the QC35s do so take up a bit more space.
Bu the QC35 sound much better than the NC700.

Associate
So I managed to order my Pixel 6 Pro Black 128GB with the new 30W charge block, went for the case as well but was sold out, I get 10% back in Google store credit that I'll use for the Pixel Wireless Stand and maybe case if it's in stock when the stand drops.

I'm trading in my Pixel 5 for a maximum of £210 and minimum of £154. It's definitely worth more but nvm. I'll probably keep the headphones as I'm still using my wired P20 Pro headphones.

Looking forward to seeing all the posts when we have our phones and are furthermore Cyborg like lol

Associate
I have Pixel 5 and I am very happy with it and the new Andriod OS update runs super smooth.

I still ordered a Pixel 6 Pro. Main reason is that I cracked the screen on my Pixel 5 last week and a replacement for the screen is nearly £200 alone. If I didn't crack the screen I would have more than likely kept it but also I love new things :cry:.

Hoping I will get £100 for the phone on eBay the crack is in the lower left of the screen and phone is still fully usable and I will be looking to sell the headphones when I get them so that I will bring the price down nicely.

Back
Top Bottom