Soldier of Fortune 2 - ClanBase - OSP

Associate
Was this the game where you were in Iraq or similar and you could shoot off the enemy legs :D

Not sure if i played the first one or 2nd one.. I remember there being a sort of Subway segment.

Associate
i remember the Solid tag didn't you guys have someone called [2]stoned in Solid ?

scrub that they were another clan altogether, i remember solid and i think there was h2o that were also pretty good..

man some great memories and how i miss clanbase

Last edited:
Man of Honour
There isnt any other game where you can dismember people to my knowledge apart from SOF and SOF2
There's definitely other games, I can't remember many of them but e.g. Doom (the new one), Mortal Kombat, Fallout 3 etc. If you count zombies as people there's probably quite a few in that genre.

Associate
I just had to register to this forum to say Hi in this Thread. My SoF2 ingame name was VerDict, Verdict from clan Zerox aka =Zx=. Had a blast in Clanbase tournaments, also won gold at Clanbase Nations Cup with team Finland. Great memories.

Associate
I was eDs/ParTyboy from eDs (European Death Squad). Played in a few Clanbase tournaments back in the day. not sure if any of you remember some of the names?

Vindicator
The Baptist
Delkon
Swordblaster
Tas
Cone-on-TheBarbarian
Scuzmonkey

To this day I've never had as much fun playing a video game as I did with that lot.

Caporegime
I remember the USI servers, used to have some great games on kam 2 (I think it was).

Loved the sound of the game, e.g. nade kills.

Associate
I just had to register to this forum to say Hi in this Thread. My SoF2 ingame name was VerDict, Verdict from clan Zerox aka =Zx=. Had a blast in Clanbase tournaments, also won gold at Clanbase Nations Cup with team Finland. Great memories.

wow I remember Zx! Was sway in that clan to? I was a teenager watching you guys at your peak!

I was eDs/ParTyboy from eDs (European Death Squad). Played in a few Clanbase tournaments back in the day. not sure if any of you remember some of the names?

Vindicator
The Baptist
Delkon
Swordblaster
Tas
Cone-on-TheBarbarian
Scuzmonkey

To this day I've never had as much fun playing a video game as I did with that lot.

I played vs eDs abit! Remember the clan leader vindicator! He passed away if I heard correctly?

Associate
wow I remember Zx! Was sway in that clan to? I was a teenager watching you guys at your peak!

I played vs eDs abit! Remember the clan leader vindicator! He passed away if I heard correctly?

He did, a few years back now. He came across as a right grumpy sod to other clans, but he was a genuinely nice bloke :D:D. Met up with him and a few of the others on several occasions in the years gone by.

Associate
He did, a few years back now. He came across as a right grumpy sod to other clans, but he was a genuinely nice bloke :D:D. Met up with him and a few of the others on several occasions in the years gone by.

may such a shame, I used to play with vale|46 / MrBruce a lot, he was a uk lad who played in Dogs of war? He passed away a few years back to, sole great Memories

Associate
Hello all, i was co founder of urA^ urAnium, also member of EF Eliteforce, AKA, PK, h20 and a few others.

Back then i was in between a few names if i can remember them all, Heaven, Capone, Capone126, RapidFire, Vampyre and a few others in public games

I hope you all are well. Im still co founder of urA with Altariel but as a different community name but we are in the process if thinking of returning to our roots. Still in contact with some old members via messenger which dont game no more sadly. Always out for any casual gamers to chat up with on any games.

Been trying to get hold of EF|Contagious for the last few years since he moved to america but had no luck. If anyone got his details please let me know as i miss our old chats.

Also played ofp operation flashpoint along side sof/2 at the same time which i know a few if sof2 also played

Associate
Hello all, i was co founder of urA^ urAnium, also member of EF Eliteforce, AKA, PK, h20 and a few others.

Back then i was in between a few names if i can remember them all, Heaven, Capone, Capone126, RapidFire, Vampyre and a few others in public games

I hope you all are well. Im still co founder of urA with Altariel but as a different community name but we are in the process if thinking of returning to our roots. Still in contact with some old members via messenger which dont game no more sadly. Always out for any casual gamers to chat up with on any games.

Been trying to get hold of EF|Contagious for the last few years since he moved to america but had no luck. If anyone got his details please let me know as i miss our old chats.

Also played ofp operation flashpoint along side sof/2 at the same time which i know a few if sof2 also played

I remember you, played PK and H20 on clan base, MIE and LDx was the clan name. We were a really small clan so always got owned lol.

Associate
Ye i remember LDx
Been trying to get my friend Rebellious back into gaming to i think his clan I was was :TI: or something I have screenshots on one of my hard drives

We are in the middle of downloading sof2 gold again and will setup a server again.
We are AnigmaGaming currently but probably rename to urAnium again and get back into competitive fps again like old days

Associate
unknown.png

We are back
Anyone fancies a game drop me a msg

Soldato
wow, that is a blast from the past.. SOF2 was my very first FPS game and still talk about the good ol days on there, the art of strafe dancing/leaning. I used to play mostly on normal damage servers (COP/SAW) or when they brought out the 3rd person mod. Mainly went by SenZ or Deception. Never really got in to the clanbase side of things (was a ringer now and again for a few clans, but nothing big). Good ol CTF on Jor1 and when 333 FPS glide mode was a thing back then :D

Back
Top Bottom