God of War

Soldato
Played on my PS4 Pro a year or so ago on my OLED TV. Awesome game. The graphics were very good due to HDR.

I get the feeling even with any improvements on PC unless one plays this on a proper HDR monitor/tv it won’t look as good. Though you will benefit from 60fps rather than 30.

I will do what I am doing with HZD and grab it for less than a tenner when it is on sale to add to my steam library:D

Agree, so many people have great spec pcs but tolerate the majority of poor quality monitors.
I won't build another pc until the 42" OLEDS are out next year.

Caporegime
Sony are getting better and releasing their exclusive on PC as they know potentially massive £££ waiting. I also think the console shortage plays a part as they cannot make enough to sell due to the chip shortages to even recover their costs on games development!

I'm not even sure that you can buy a PS4 these days either! At least PCs will be around forever in some form or other. It's the best place to put every. single. game.

Associate
Sony are getting better and releasing their exclusive on PC as they know potentially massive £££ waiting. I also think the console shortage plays a part as they cannot make enough to sell due to the chip shortages to even recover their costs on games development!

I hope sooner or later they also get around to ICO & Shadow Of The Colussus ;)

I really want to see the Last of Us Part 2 been waiting ages to play that. :(

Soldato
My Ultrawide is ready

Has Ultrawide support been confirmed?

Has Ultrawide support been confirmed?
I really hope so otherwise those bars are going to be awful lol

If this article is to be believed then yes.

The PC port of 2018’s God Of War reboot will feature NVIDIA DLSS and Ultrawide support, among other exciting graphical options that will hopefully ensure that Kratos looks better than ever.

Source: Screenrant article

Other source: ‘God of War’ PC release date is set for January 2022 with ‘true 4K’ and ultra-widescreen support

Edit: Beaten to it by Uncle Gravy !

Soldato
Apologies as slightly off topic however if anyone was interested this is the list of DualSense supported PC games so far
  • Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla (haptic feedback and adaptive triggers)
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (adaptive triggers only)
  • F1 2021 (haptic feedback and adaptive triggers)
  • Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition (haptic feedback and adaptive triggers)

Soldato
I was going to be dirty and play it with my Series X controller but may buy a DualSense controller as I've always preferred the PS style controller and it means I can try and play Fifa again - don't know why but I can't play it with an Xbox pad.

Associate
Loved this game, havnt played any others in the series but Platinumed this on the PS4 cannot Wait to do it all again on PC at 4k 60fps

Associate
32 quid on greenmangaming if you qualify for the xp loyalty discount.

Looked at the new Sony gamepads but as far as I can tell the funky new features only work on PC when using a cable.

Soldato
Completed this game twice, on PS4 and PS5, what a great game, glad to see this coming to PC so that more people can enjoy it. One of the best game ever made, the story telling and everything is just so well made.

Associate
RQK_40a0XUY

Back
Top Bottom