• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
A fair statement, but time is also money.

If I can earn that £130 in less time than the 18.25 hours required to earn the equivalent in points then I’d be a moron to not choose the option that gives me 16 hours more time (or 16 hours of pay if you prefer).

That to me is looking after not only the pennies, but also the finite resource of time.
I can’t ask to be paid more to spend more time working as an alternative. So it’s a moot point for me. Plus you have ignored tax. If you have 1-2mins a day to do it in your spare time it’s hardly a big inconvience especially if you a points collecting whore like me

Man of Honour
I can’t ask to be paid more to spend more time working as an alternative. So it’s a moot point for me. Plus you have ignored tax. If you have 1-2mins a day to do it in your spare time it’s hardly a big inconvience especially if you a points collecting whore like me

I haven’t ignored tax.

I get your point, it’s worth it for you and probably others too, but just like gamerscore I’d rather spend my time doing things I really enjoy, such as arguing with strangers on the internet. :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
At 3 minutes a day that’s £7.12 per hour. That’s far too low to be worthwhile.
You’ll have to tell me what job you can earn £7.12 and take home £7.12 an hour on top of a salary job then but you’re right. Pointless arguement are more fun :cry:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
You’ll have to tell me what job you can earn £7.12 and take home £7.12 an hour on top of a salary job then but you’re right. Pointless arguement are more fun :cry:

I thought you meant that I ignored tax in the post you quoted, how am I supposed to know you were referring to a different one :p

Anyway, I think we’ve reached a natural conclusion here. I’m off to mention crypto having no inherent value in the crypto forum to get some other people frothing.

Soldato
I thought you meant that I ignored tax in the post you quoted, how am I supposed to know you were referring to a different one :p

Anyway, I think we’ve reached a natural conclusion here. I’m off to mention crypto having no inherent value in the crypto forum to get some other people frothing.

You have to specifically use the phrase "no intrinsic value"

Associate
I'm completely new to the Forza Horizon series, and i'm wondering what I will be missing if I just play offiline?

I do not have gamepass or gold, I just play Halo splitscreen with my partner and flightsim on my own, and I don't enjoy racing against other people, that's why I haven't signed up for gold.

Any multiplayer games I have, I use on my PS5

Caporegime
I'm completely new to the Forza Horizon series, and i'm wondering what I will be missing if I just play offiline?

I do not have gamepass or gold, I just play Halo splitscreen with my partner and flightsim on my own, and I don't enjoy racing against other people, that's why I haven't signed up for gold.

Any multiplayer games I have, I use on my PS5
You'll only be missing half the game.

Back
Top Bottom