Official FIFA 22 Thread

Caporegime
I'll also be skipping this one, not just because of the TOTW, I just can't be arsed with it atm.

It's probably all in my head but I was having a lot more fun gameplay-wise just after release than I am now. Tougher opposition, people working out the meta and mudded servers likely isn't helping.

Don
I'll also be skipping this one, not just because of the TOTW, I just can't be arsed with it atm.

It's probably all in my head but I was having a lot more fun gameplay-wise just after release than I am now. Tougher opposition, people working out the meta and mudded servers likely isn't helping.

Nature of the beast isn't it, everyone enjoys winning, no one has fun losing and the quicker you move through the divisions and suddenly the the fun disappears. Div 2 is just WLWLWLWLW for me. I just suffered a loss at the start of the WL to a really poor player too. The better team I build doesn't make it any easier I feel just puts more pressure on me to win. Meh

Caporegime
Was 21 as dead as this for content? Coming from 20 it's been abysmal so far. An 84 Kruse, that wouldn't have been usable during EA access, is the best they can offer a month after release today.

Also, great to see they've addressed the complaints people had on Reddit and the Fifa forums about the 14 game friendly limit for the Rare Mega earlier in the week. It's now 10 games instead, a massive two fingers up to the casuals and people like me that aren't good enough to beat higher ranked players.

Caporegime
I'm done, this game is absolutely terrible. Servers, passing, player switching, AI blocks, rebounds, SBCs, everything. Gonna try and get the bicycle kick in Squad Battles for the trophy and then I'm out.

Soldato
Shouldn’t have registered for WL, 3-4 so far. game just feels awful the past two weeks.
alisson is just unfair in nets. Felt like I ouldve gotten 1 or two more wins if it wasn’t for him.

Soldato
OP
The delay is absolutely atrocious again tonight, cost me another game. This is by far the worst I've ever had it on any FIFA.
Yeah I agree I’ve never had as much input delay or something not actually registering ever, I recorded a clip where I cut the ball across the box for a tap in the power bar went green and nothing happened at all

Permabanned
Cant comment about delay, not had any really. After my xbox trial I went back to PC as its "free". Only issues I have had is mega slow game, cant do anything for a couple of minutes, then it speeds up loads and I am 2 goals down, I put that down to PC cheaters. :cry:

That Werner card looks great but that price.....:(

Soldato
Well, just thought I'd clear one of the squad battles. Was against a team of bronzers , so thought knock up the difficulty to legendary to get max points.

AI turns 63 rated players into legends. Totally stupid. Can't outpace them out anything

Soldato
Well, just thought I'd clear one of the squad battles. Was against a team of bronzers , so thought knock up the difficulty to legendary to get max points.

AI turns 63 rated players into legends. Totally stupid. Can't outpace them out anything

They are still normally easy to beat but they do cheat. It makes me laugh when I see a bronze gk off chem and up front dribbling like he's Messi :D

Soldato
Wasn't the most enjoyable WL. Finished in Rank 3 and pulled Mendy from rewards and saving the TOTW pack for when Salah gets in. One can only hope :D

I did B. Silva and been trying to use L1 dribbling on the side of the box for a cut back and it's been fun. So much so that I force everything through him leaving Fekir doing nowt on the other side.

Soldato
I just completed my first Champions Finals and got 2 RED champion pick packs and 1 premium TOTW pack.....

What players can be in the Champion pick packs RED

If I dont like whats in this weeks TOTW can i hold on opening it until next one and it will have the different players in?

Cheers

Soldato
I just completed my first Champions Finals and got 2 RED champion pick packs and 1 premium TOTW pack.....

What players can be in the Champion pick packs RED

If I dont like whats in this weeks TOTW can i hold on opening it until next one and it will have the different players in?

Cheers
The red picks will be the current totw for that weekend. Premium totw pack will be whatever is current at the time of opening.

Don
I saved my pack for midweek so I can get Salah :)

I got Bellingham and Chilwell reds. Barely sbc fodder!

I conceded so many late goals this weekend, a recurring theme every game. One game he scored to equalise in both the 90th and 120th minutes and I went on to lose on pens. I don’t think I’ll ever get above rank 2, I’m just not good enough. Waaaah

I still haven’t found a formation neither, it’s a lottery each game. 41212, 433, 4312 and 4231. None of them bring me any satisfaction, even when losing you can tell if a formation suits but none of them do :)

Back
Top Bottom