Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
For the ghosts of Verdansk I have been using kali sticks and a main 2x/3x AR in Ghost loadout since it started, the ghosts fear the sticks lol, trouble is a lot of people have caught on:)

Soldato
The last map changes introduced performance stutters, probably a bit rushed.

They need to just let infinity ward work on this game the other studios ain't them frankly.
The game did seem better back in 2019.

I'll give them credit though, the scopes on Cold war guns have been vastly improved since they were introduced and now resemble Modern Warfare gun scopes. Multiple subtle changes seem to have aligned them quite nicely.
I remember the first 3x Axial Cold War scope in Warzone looked like someone had drawn around a baked bean tin on the screen :D

Associate
Which guns are people grinding at the moment, AK-47 for me and trying with the Kar98 :)

Haven't played WZ in a few weeks but in MW I used the CX-9 for a bit which felt pretty OP (I've always felt that I die a lot to it but hadn't really used it myself until now) so I stopped using it. Also revisited my AK-47 build (muzzle brake, 1mw laser, commando grip, skeleton stock and I think granulated tape) which I like a lot, although I can't get the movement speed as quick as I like without the recoil getting out of control. Now working on the AS-VAL build - so far I've had some struggles predicting the recoil as sometimes it feels like a laser and other times seems to recoil quite a lot.
I've never got on with the KAR. The movement and ADS speed are great but it doesn't seem to hit consistently for me, almost as if the crosshairs are slightly out. I'll no doubt have another go with it soon (maybe this weekend) as I do really want to like it!

Caporegime
Wednesday night really enjoyed it, Thursday night nothing but a cheat fest! Either getting walled, ESP or no recoil cheaters. Our entire team just gave up on the game and did something else.

Associate
I anyone having fps problems? I have gone from 3440x1440 at 95 rock steady to bow dipping to 30 fps and averaging 55-65 fps. No settings have been changed by me.

Soldato
I also gave this a watch to improve my FPS on my laptop and it seems not bad actually. I get less hitching and less performance issues. Some settings you would think cause performance drops actually increase performance.

Last edited:
Soldato
Getting massive FPS drops, just loaded up the game and getting 30-40FPS when running around and 60 in the menu, GPU temps are 59’c too so not throttling.

Soldato
I seem to be getting around 100-105 on my 4800h/2060 laptop after optimising it.

My desktop running 5800X/3080 seems to be hitting around 150fps with max settings.
I'm tempted to try the videos I posted above on my desktop to see if I can improve on that.

Soldato
Getting massive FPS drops, just loaded up the game and getting 30-40FPS when running around and 60 in the menu, GPU temps are 59’c too so not throttling.
What card?

My 3080 FE sits at around 56c playing Warzone most of the time. 3440 x 1440, settings maxed, FPS limited to 97

Soldato
What card?

My 3080 FE sits at around 56c playing Warzone most of the time. 3440 x 1440, settings maxed, FPS limited to 97
3090 Strix, usually sits at 144 but does drop to low 100’s in heavy areas but after it did a small update this morning, massive FPS drops.

Soldato
No changes to anything, there was a very small update for warzone and now my FPS in struggling.

I’ll try again tomorrow, will probably just be a temporary issue that’ll sort itself out.

Back
Top Bottom