QUick check on an INTEL build

Soldato
OP
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £727.58 (includes shipping: £11.70)

Decided to stick to the B560 Mortar wifi £140 elsewhere

All in is 727.58 + 140 = £867.58

I'm still wondering if there's any Blu Ray software with that OEM - It's a concern if it doesn't.

If it doesn't (I'm checking it out) what software could I use for it? Never owned a BluRay myself before so not sure.

Man of Honour
There are lots of free software (Google it ) to watch blu rays like vlc player but if you want you burn dvd video to give to away then google free dvd burning software.

The combo drive above only burns dvd not blu rays .

Soldato
OP
For non gaming streaming (online services they are doing) surely a 5600XT and a i7 11700 (non k) cpu, would be plenty? I thought it would but the client is unsure, I guess I just need another set of eyes to confirm or suggest upgrades, if it's not enough for non gaming streaming

Man of Honour
For non gaming streaming (online services they are doing) surely a 5600XT and a i7 11700 (non k) cpu, would be plenty? I thought it would but the client is unsure, I guess I just need another set of eyes to confirm or suggest upgrades, if it's not enough for non gaming streaming
So your putting in a 5600xt Gpu i thought you was using onboard graphics so thats even better.

What are the exact needs apart from streaming, and audio that pc should handle it easily ?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Back
Top Bottom