Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Caporegime
OP
New International Trailer

BE WARNED ITS VERY SPOILERY SO WATCH AT OWN RISK

The mini pufts are great, :D. But the sad thing is everyone is gonna go "they only exist because of baby yoda" despite the fact this was in production long before baby yoda ever appeared, plus as mentioned before the comics back in 1989 had mini stay pufts knocking about.

Last edited:
Soldato
The mini pufts are great, :D. But the sad thing is everyone is gonna go "they only exist because of baby yoda" despite the fact this was in production long before baby yoda ever appeared, plus as mentioned before the comics back in 1989 had mini stay pufts knocking about.
Real Ghostbusters featured Mini Pufts as well I think.

Caporegime
OP

Interesting, looks like Egon was convinced of Gozers return and set up a system to prevent the portal being opened again, that being the 4 wands with the crossed beam at the center. Just find it odd it sorta sets this up like Egon had to go it alone to do this and ended up like a crazy old Hermit. Just wonder how the movie addresses this, thats what i get from the trailer at least. The others didn't hang around it seems.

Soldato
Interesting, looks like Egon was convinced of Gozers return and set up a system to prevent the portal being opened again, that being the 4 wands with the crossed beam at the center. Just find it odd it sorta sets this up like Egon had to go it alone to do this and ended up like a crazy old Hermit. Just wonder how the movie addresses this, thats what i get from the trailer at least. The others didn't hang around it seems.
Indeed. Looks like Egon starts the movie having captured Vinz Clortho in a trap and being chased by the ghost of Shandor. He gets mortally wounded and places the trap for safe keeping. Then dies. Looks like he became obsessed with proving it was going to happen and lost touch with his friends etc. "]

Caporegime
OP
It'd just beautiful. Loves the updates to the pack.

Odd thing is the activation method is different from the spengler wand they released, which is middle lower switch, them middle upper, then activate. In the movie it seems to be activate switch, then middle lower then middle upper.

The bargraph seems pretty dead on the wand for some reason, maybe its just the lighting but it doesn't seem illuminated at all. Sound and vfx are great trhough personally i sorta prefer the gb2 sound where it has the activate sound mixed before the blast sound.

People have already spotted a blooper in the clip, from the rear the barrel is already extended as she goes to pull it from the hook. :D

Soldato
It's astonishing how badly they screwed up with the recent reboot, this one has quite a few question marks around it as far as I'm concerned but so far I'm still seeing nothing but hype and anticipation.

Soldato

After seeing that trailer, I feel this is going to be Star Wars EP 7 all over again in the way it was basically New Hope but a little bit different, Ghostbusters 3 will be Ghostbusters 1 but a little bit different full of plenty fan service but very little substance or originality

Soldato
After seeing that trailer, I feel this is going to be Star Wars EP 7 all over again in the way it was basically New Hope but a little bit different, Ghostbusters 3 will be Ghostbusters 1 but a little bit different full of plenty fan service but very little substance or originality
From what I know of the plot, yes it uses some elements from the original but it's a totally different story and won't be reusing much from the original apart from some characters and props. There is a lot more to the film that will set it apart from GB1. Won't be like EP7.

Back
Top Bottom