Pentagon releases UFO footage

Caporegime
We're always looking for something extraordinary, we don't want to admit it's always man made.
I hope at some point you realise how inaccurate your statement is. Any unexplained UAP incident, that is not explainable even after detailed analysis by the finest military minds and scientists, is not "always man made", because we simply don't know what is behind them, and one of the plausible possibilities is that they are of extra-terrestrial origin.

Are the vast majority of terrestrial origin? Yes, absolutely, due to significant the numbers of hoaxes and/or misidentifications of natural objects phenomena out there. However, what small proportion is left and that cannot be explained truly represents the scientific unknown.

Soldato
We're always looking for something extraordinary, we don't want to admit it's always man made.

It's interesting because it's not only correct - but it stretches far and wide and isn't just confined to flying saucers.

Look at the last 5 years - the amount of conspiracy theories and other nonsense, which have essentially just been fabricated to make a bit of cash, and the millions of people who immediatley throw out obvious, correct explanations for things and side with the conspiracy.

It's like some people have this inbuilt desire to assume that there's something more, when they're presented with something apparently extraordinary which is vague, or just downright fake - they'll drop their guard and just go with it, because it validates their view that mysterious things are happening.

and one of the plausible possibilities is that they are of extra-terrestrial origin.

Plausible in the sense that it's 'not impossible' but that doesn't make it worthy of serious consideration in terms of whether it's the right answer or not. In terms of probability and based on the evidence; all of these so called 'encounters' has a better, more reasonable and likely explanation than 'it's aliens'.

Associate
I hope at some point you realise how inaccurate your statement is. Any unexplained UAP incident, that is not explainable even after detailed analysis by the finest military minds and scientists, is not "always man made", because we simply don't know what is behind them, and one of the plausible possibilities is that they are of extra-terrestrial origin.

Are the vast majority of terrestrial origin? Yes, absolutely, due to significant the numbers of hoaxes and/or misidentifications of natural objects phenomena out there. However, what small proportion is left and that cannot be explained truly represents the scientific unknown.

I get we're always wanting more, but think about the fact that these "UFOs" are objects we created that travel at supersonic speeds, it's amazing really.

Why does it have to be more? I think it comes down to us all loving a good story. If you want a great story, look what we're doing at CERN, or look at DNA, absolutely mind boggling.

My point is we've got so much proven science that is more fantastic than "aliens" yet we ignore it.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
I went the opposite way then after watching one of them programmes explaining how vast the universe is and how far it is spaced apart. I deduced the chance of not only other beings able to travel such distances are very slim and then selecting our planet in the correct direction makes it even less likely.

This coupled with the perfect conditions from the sun for life to prosper (another programme which was fascinating) means we are quite lucky to have the precise environment which out of all the galaxies is not going to be common at all.

So yes I believe there is other life out there, but it is so far away that I struggle to accept we already have 'visitors' that semi-engage yet are so clumsy that we detect them and after all this time - severe lack of quality evidence.

Caporegime
I get we're always wanting more, but think about the fact that these "UFOs" are objects we created that travel at supersonic speeds, it's amazing really.

Why does it have to be more? I think it comes down to us all loving a good story. If you want a great story, look what we're doing at CERN, or look at DNA, absolutely mind boggling.

My point is we've got so much proven science that is more fantastic than "aliens" yet we ignore it.
That post is close to being almost completely factually incorrect, barring the part of the middle sentence about the work we are doing at CERN being amazing. The first and third paragraphs are just nonsense.

Last edited:
Associate
That post is close to being almost completely factually incorrect, barring the part of the middle sentence about the work we are doing at CERN being amazing. The first and third paragraphs are just nonsense.

You're partly right, I forgot natural phenomena being the other main factor.

Soldato
The director of NASA saying he knows of 300 unexplained sightings when the UAP taskforce report only mentioned 125 seems like something pretty significant is happening.

Soldato
The director of NASA saying he knows of 300 unexplained sightings when the UAP taskforce report only mentioned 125 seems like something pretty significant is happening.

I've no idea if that Lou elizondo fella is genuine or not, but reading between the lines of his latest interview tells me there are people who know exactly what's going on

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
There's quite an interesting docu from October . I'm part way through watching now and it's so far pretty cool. It seems to leave things open so you can decide for yourself. Gonna watch the whole thing out of curiosity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom