ROG Swift PG32UQX mini LED DisplayHDR™ 1400 4k

Associate
same here, when I was younger I could handle it but not anymore. I lower the hdr brightness on all my screens, even lg OLED which only maxes out at like 750nits I got it lowered to about 600nits and in some content even 600nits is too high for my eyes and they start watering and hurting

I've turned down the brigtness on my monitors to half of what I used when younger.. It's become impossible to handle it!

Associate
I’m shocked at how bad these are. So many others after a quick google search, with the same problems. If anyone is ordering one of these, make sure you test it thoroughly within the 14 day period, due to the pixel policy being 5. The bright dot policy is 0 in the first 12 months, but After 30 days you will be getting a repair or a refurbished one directly from ASUS.

Can’t find anything else on the market at the minute that gives what this monitor offers. I just want one without faults. I am giving it one more go, so this will be my third replacement, then I’m giving up completely. Some people seem to have been lucky so fingers crossed.

Didn't realise it was £3.3k ouch... Would really expect better from Asus for that price!

Back
Top Bottom