Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [22nd - 24th October 2021]

Caporegime
Our team is not inspiring confidence, christ
Looking at our first team it's only really Trent, Fabinho and Salah we don't have reasonable cover for now.

Milner can do a job at RB but gasses too quick, no one can offer the protection Fabinho does and no one can offer the goal output of Salah. Fab's a massive loss but the squad has come a long way tbh.

Associate
Did Romero not just spit on him there? Where's VAR?

I think it’s the same place where they didn’t give anything for the tackle on ndombele when the defender didn’t get the ball early in the first half either. I don’t understand what constitutes ‘clear’ errors by the referee. Or the studs in thigh challenge given as a yellow, because that obviously isn’t high and dangerous.

Associate
Fair play to West Ham. One of the best looking teams in the Prem atm.

Yep. Antonio is a great front man to build around. I think he puts fear in to nearly every defender in the league. With the more physical way the league is this year he has been absolutely excellent (may have him in fantasy team…)

fez

fez

Caporegime
Looking at the teams on paper you would favour United but they're usually gash. Liverpool are going to struggle to do their thing though with that midfield.

0-0

If Klopp is sensible it should be a relatively easy game for them. If he goes too offensive they might get punished. This is the sort of game where Ole can actually look like a PL manager though. Gets to play like a lower table side but with the quality of player of the top sides.

Associate
with all the changes I'm disappointed jones didn't start. He'd be up for a game like this and would give that midfield some attacking energy. The milner, hendo partnerships can be pretty lackluster.

Man of Honour
We haven't really had a good performance all season so far. It'll be interesting to see if Liverpool struggle like they usually do, or actually turn it on and smash our defence to bits.

fez

fez

Caporegime
"Are United going to continue how they left off on Wednesday"

Lets hope not because we barely beat a bang average side missing half their first team and were played off the part in the first half.

We could get ripped to pieces today. Only positives are that Fabinho and Mane are missing.

Back
Top Bottom