Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
I'm really sorry to be requesting a spoon feed here, but I've received a £50 voucher for Amazon and want to pick up a wireless charger for my P6. I'm finding the tech a bit confusing in terms of am I buying the best/latest.

Could some kind person link me to the best buy (I can go over the £50 voucher budget if required).

TIA :)

Soldato
Spigen Liquid Air and Spigen Align Master Screen protectors ready to go.

P8ZvvvG.jpg
eDCy5Cs

eDCy5Cs

Can you open them up and give us some pics please? i want to order the same.

Soldato
Worst fitting case I have ever seen. The first one arrived for my pixel 5 and would not go around edges and when forced would pop off, email to customer service ended up with a replacement "hand checked" coming my way.. replacement didn't fit well either and at that point I gave up and threw it in the box of cases I'll never use/buy again. So my personal experience? Avoid.

Hmmmmm ok that's not good. Thanks for the heads-up.

Soldato
I'm really sorry to be requesting a spoon feed here, but I've received a £50 voucher for Amazon and want to pick up a wireless charger for my P6. I'm finding the tech a bit confusing in terms of am I buying the best/latest.

Could some kind person link me to the best buy (I can go over the £50 voucher budget if required).

TIA :)

Any "qi" charger will work. If you want fast charge then get one that's able to push that..

Soldato
Any "qi" charger will work. If you want fast charge then get one that's able to push that..

Cool, I'll go for this combo:

Quick Charge 3.0, Anker 18W 3Amp USB Wall Charger (Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible) Powerport+ 1 for Galaxy S10/S9/S8/Edge/Plus, Note 8/7, LG G4, HTC One A9/M9, Nexus 9, iPhone, iPad and More https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B017VXA...abc_FVJJA0PSCR9H1R4SCKC7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Anker Wireless Charger, PowerWave Pad Qi-Certified 10W Max for iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro Max, SE 2020, 11, 11 Pro, AirPods, Galaxy S20 (No AC Adapter, Not Compatible with MagSafe Magnetic Charging) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07THHQ...abc_1CK164Z2ZM4RDY8NKZT2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom