BMW and M Power Owners

Associate
Finally got the hybrid turbos on the 335i and custom tune. Did some quick dragy runs and did a 7.05 100-200kph but was invalid because of slope. Not bad for just normal Fuel.

Hopefully get it on dyno to see what it's running. Must be well north of 500hp. The power is very linear, very little lag, no let up all the way to recline. Noticeable difference from before.

Very happy bunny haha.

Associate
So after a three month wait, its finally here. M340i in Sunset Orange with Tacora red interior :D. Only option I went for was the tech plus pack. So the HUD, drive recorder, surround camera, driver assistance professional (the autonomous driving stuff). Only lost out on wireless charging which I wouldnt have used anyway, due to the chip shortage. Going to be good and get through the run in period before I do any spirited driving.

IMG-5665.jpg

IMG-5682.jpg

IMG-5695.jpg

Soldato
So after a three month wait, its finally here. M340i in Sunset Orange with Tacora red interior :D. Only option I went for was the tech plus pack. So the HUD, drive recorder, surround camera, driver assistance professional (the autonomous driving stuff). Only lost out on wireless charging which I wouldnt have used anyway, due to the chip shortage. Going to be good and get through the run in period before I do any spirited driving.

Absolutely gorgeous, totally not jealous at all. Enjoy

Man of Honour

IMG-5665.jpg

IMG-5682.jpg

IMG-5695.jpg

That looks absolutely amazing, well done for avoiding all the awful styling extras. That looks absolutely perfect!

Soldato
Soldato

Three months? Pretty damn good no?

Associate

IMG-5665.jpg

IMG-5682.jpg

IMG-5695.jpg

That looks fantastic. Great colour and a brave choice for the interior. Love it.

Associate
I was pretty chuffed with a three month wait to be fair given how things are in the world right now.

Any time I say orange car with a red interior people think the worst. If the car had been a brighter orange and the seats a brighter red then yes it would clash. However with both being the darker shade of those colours it works. I think in reality the seats do look darker than the photo suggests.

My previous car had black alloys and trim pieces so this time just wanted the standard wheels and trim, as I think it goes with the orange quite well.

I like the front of the car, but then I also like the new redesigned front grille on the new 4 series, M3 ,M4 etc.

Bri

IMG-5650.jpg

IMG-5662.jpg

Caporegime
Will my 428i GC have exhaust valves that activate in Sport mode? It’s very muted until I get high in the Rev range but I rarely take it out of Comfort mode. If I used Sport mode would the car be noisier?

Back
Top Bottom