Guess the film from the still

Associate
@pecnarf have noticed where you post them, if you click on your username, you can see images you have uploaded and not posted yet. Eg i thought this was Backdraft as I saw the firey scene plus the firemans boots via the first image.
I didn’t notice, but thanks for the head up, I’ve have now adjust the setting so you only can see link images.

Soldato
Feel privileged! Ok an easy one but tried to get some obscure screenshots to begin with on my phone.
Screenshot-20211024-201228-VLC.jpg

Wild guessage... Pulp Fiction?

Associate
Difference is , I didnt play and waited till it was over to point it out.

I owe you an apology for that, I was just having a laugh at that point and shouldn't have dragged your name into it. It was satirical I'm not implying you cheated at all.

It was only this...

So...

This was all you needed to say tbh, rather than the huge big posts trying to explain and justify. Shall we just move on :)

You know what? I actually agree, succinct is better, I admit I was a being a bit defensive and long winded, but also having a laugh with it as well. I appreciate the sentiment and I'm more than happy to move on.

In the spirit of a genuine guess from me, I'm going to say Jackie Brown for the record deck image.

Edit: I'm way behind, OK, I'll say Batman Begins for the smoking image.

Back
Top Bottom