Valve announces the SteamDeck

Soldato
Yeah I never said there were not any, I said most ask for over £30 so £24.95 delivered for a Samsung Evo Plus seems like a good deal. Also worth adding it was from a reputable place, not some random named seller.

I know but hasn't that been the going price for a while? It seemed like it to me.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I know but hasn't that been the going price for a while? It seemed like it to me.
£24.95 the going price? Not that I have seen. Not for a Samsung Eco Plus from a reputable seller from what I saw. EBay or some random unknown seller maybe, but I would never buy from those as they could be fake.

Soldato
£24.95 the going price? Not that I have seen. Not for a Samsung Eco Plus from a reputable seller from what I saw. EBay or some random unknown seller maybe, but I would never buy from those as they could be fake.

Definitely not from eBay. The sites I use are directly linked from the Samsung website. Under their "Where to buy" section.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Yeah, some of the memory cards they sell are cheaper than OcUK.
I am sure we can talk about price as long as not naming competitors.

Basically the cheapest price from a reputable place right now is the place I got it from in the first place and is £4 more than I paid. So yeah I feel I got it at a good price :p:D

Associate
is anyone else wondering why we haven't heard much about steam deck recently its around 6 weeks give or take a week away from launch and i haven't heard a dickie bird about it.

I suppose its not like other big launches where you get exclusive games etc to talk about but i'm still surprised valve haven't done more in releasing info showing videos how games play etc

I think it does get me thinking its going to be a very soft launch with hardly any being sent to customers in december

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
My guess is payment will be required a week or so before dispatch and we will start seeing all the videos and media around the start of December.

I mean this is not exactly like a typical launch. They have already done the videos and stuff and it has been a resounding success to the point it will already take them a year to catch up with demand.

Associate
One month to go for some fortunate folks.
IMO its going to be a very soft launch with hardly anyone getting them you'd think Valve would have announced a date by now i can't recall when MS and Sony announced their launch date but assume it was a good month or two before ?

I hope i'm wrong as i am looking forward to it

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
One month to go for some fortunate folks.
For me it says December so I am hoping I get it this year.

Hopefully the 256GB SDXC card I got works fine with old games I plan on installing on it. I mean can’t see why not as games seem to work fine with such cards on the Nintendo Switch.

Back
Top Bottom