Show Us Your Motors!

DMG

DMG

Associate
Nah, needs a fancy colour on the inside

It’s just the standard black with the blue stitching. I actually went to the dealer with ordering the Oyster interior in mind, thought it looked nice and bright on the configurator.

However upon seeing it in person it was a bit too beige for my liking so I settled for the safer option.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
It’s just the standard black with the blue stitching. I actually went to the dealer with ordering the Oyster interior in mind, thought it looked nice and bright on the configurator.

However upon seeing it in person it was a bit too beige for my liking so I settled for the safer option.
Fair enough. Would’ve gone red or cognac personally but at least it looks great from the outside :D
Enjoy!

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Having used my old saab for practise, I started to machine polish my clubman. I only got the roof, barn doors, rear bumper and quarters done before running out of daylight. The weather today prevented me making any more progress as I lack a garage.

Caporegime
Got my new BMW M340i XDrive. Changed an Audi A6 40 TDI for this which had been quite problematic during the nearly 3 years I owned it.

Glad I made the change, massive difference and I’m thoroughly enjoying it.

F347-C690-2-B4-D-45-CA-B3-DA-421-B688-A16-BC.jpg

A24-F9894-99-D8-4447-9-DC9-1-EE572-A990-A1.jpg

AE34-A350-EB07-4526-833-A-2-B99-B8-F871-AB.jpg

7W5gByH

N1p59VY

BqcK502

Thats lovely. Which blue is that one pleasE?

Caporegime
Picking this up next week.

Suppose I'll have to get a pair of gloves and a tweed jacket too.

2W93YZN.jpg

Good news, picked the car up Thursday it's rather quite nice...

(yes, dot dot dot)

Bad news, check engine light came on yesterday evening, rang Jaguar Assistance when I got back in, guy came out and got P0341 camshaft position sensor error. Booked in at my local dealer tomorrow morning.

Soldato
kAtE7Bfh.jpg

Got extremely lucky with the weather for my 2nd track day at Castle Combe this year. Absolutely perfect conditions and a fantastic day all round. Had an instructor session, passenger laps in an Atom 4 & V8 Vantage and even managed to get my Mum in the passenger seat for two sessions!
5 track days and lots of days out / shows this year, certainly making up for last year and the 4C eats it up :cool:

Man of Honour
Such a lovely looking thing. Need to get out on track before year end, got an RMA credit note that has been moving from day to day this year. Last time had to cancel as got Covid :(

Man of Honour
My car spotted at Caffeine and Machine on Sunday....actually by Tim in the yellow 500 you see behind.
LmIldZ7.jpg

Next to it is this, one of my friends who travelled down with me in a @[TW]Fox wet dream....perhaps. Has more horses than mine!
4TRvLEp.jpg

mjt

mjt

Soldato
My car spotted at Caffeine and Machine on Sunday....actually by Tim in the yellow 500 you see behind.
Next to it is this, one of my friends who travelled down with me in a @[TW]Fox wet dream....perhaps. Has more horses than mine!
4TRvLEp.jpg
Love it! Mental money new though.

OcUK Staff
They haven't. My uncled bought his 488 at the end of 2019 and traded it against an 812 last month for more than £15k what he paid for it.

Well he got a blinding deal there because 488’s have generally dropped or the dealer had lots of margin in the 812 so made a strong offer on the 488 to keep customer happy.

The 812 is a lot more fun car so was a good buy. :)

Soldato
Well he got a blinding deal there because 488’s have generally dropped or the dealer had lots of margin in the 812 so made a strong offer on the 488 to keep customer happy.

The 812 is a lot more fun car so was a good buy. :)
You could be right, I'm only assuming, but his 812 was bought from the dealer via SoR. It's virtually new, the previous owner sold it because it arrived late and his GTS arrived early.

Back
Top Bottom