Far Cry 6

Soldato
I find the whole crappy weapons a bit of a mystery. Why when you take out a sniper can you not get his weapon which gas got to be better than the useless short range rubbish I have?
Worst FC game for me for many reasons.

Soldato
OP
You are wrong @Poneros says it is the best :p

That's funny considering even the starting weapons are really strong and easy to mod for whatever playstyle you want. I say that because it's exactly what I did, modded a scope and silencer for long(er)-range assassinations on the starting rifle. Really wouldn't have expected that complaint. I much more empathise with @ZXSpectrum 's grievances with the game as I get how you might want more of X/Y/Z like before and they're not as prevalent now, that's subjective and understandable (even if I care less about those myself). I say it's the best because of how well it's made overall & how streamlined and focused the gameplay is now. All steak, no sizzle.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats

Cant twist your arm and not worth the effort, but would be much better feedback if we had your opinion after playing it for a few hours on the 3070 setup without the texture pack! ;) :) I understand your another very pro CP player. But likewise, my opinion on CP doesn't matter as I have not played it, except this is a farcry thread so.. :)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Cant twist your arm and not worth the effort, but would be much better feedback if we had your opinion after playing it for a few hours on the 3070 setup without the texture pack! ;) :) I understand your another very pro CP player. But likewise, my opinion on CP doesn't matter as I have not played it, except this is a farcry thread so.. :)
Was considering getting the Ubisoft sub to play it and Valhala but changed my mind. I am sure I will get round to it one day, but got quite a few games installed right now that I want to complete and the urge to play Far Cry 6 and Valhalla kind of waning.

We can always revisit this in about a year. By then CP2077 will have had the next gen update and FC6 should be all patched up too. Oh and I will be on a 4070/4080 that should have at least 16GB VRAM which should also offer same or better performance than your 3090 :p:D;)

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Was considering getting the Ubisoft sub to play it and Valhala but changed my mind. I am sure I will get round to it one day, but got quite a few games installed right now that I want to complete and the urge to play Far Cry 6 and Valhalla kind of waning.

We can always revisit this in about a year. By then CP2077 will have had the next gen update and FC6 should be all patched up too. Oh and I will be on a 4070/4080 that should have at least 16GB VRAM which should also offer same or better performance than your 3090 :p:D;)

Absolutely! After all we are all gamers! Its my money and all that!

I will definitely check out CP after FC, have completed valhalla so waiting for the DLC packs to drop some more before finishing them as they wont take too long. I have a backlog of Metro enhanced, Odyssey and Origins I picked up for next to nothing too. :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Absolutely! After all we are all gamers! Its my money and all that!

I will definitely check out CP after FC, have completed valhalla so waiting for the DLC packs to drop some more before finishing them as they wont take too long. I have a backlog of Metro enhanced, Odyssey and Origins I picked up for next to nothing too. :D
Completed Metro Enhanced. Was not as fun as I would have liked, but well worth the playthrough if you enjoyed the previous games.

I think as you have waited this long, might as well wait a bit more for the inevitable next gen update which should bring more fixes, polish and content to CP. Not that it is lacking content, I spent around 100 hours on it as I recall. I am waiting for that update and a expansion pack before I play again. Get the feeling we won’t see an expansion pack until next year this time so I will probably be on a next gen card by then.

Associate
Completed Metro Enhanced. Was not as fun as I would have liked, but well worth the playthrough if you enjoyed the previous games.

I think as you have waited this long, might as well wait a bit more for the inevitable next gen update which should bring more fixes, polish and content to CP. Not that it is lacking content, I spent around 100 hours on it as I recall. I am waiting for that update and a expansion pack before I play again. Get the feeling we won’t see an expansion pack until next year this time so I will probably be on a next gen card by then.

Had you already play metro before they enhanced it and then played again.

Back
Top Bottom