Satisfactory Alpha release

Soldato
Anyone else find fuel generators hard to master? I was fine before update 4 when it needed less complexifies (waste/by-products) but no matter what i do it goes ok for a while then borks out and i cannot get it going?
Any help/advice/suggestions would be much appreciated. (If you can try not to link me to YT videos as I`m currently unable to hear.)

Thank you :)

Man of Honour
Anyone else find fuel generators hard to master? I was fine before update 4 when it needed less complexifies (waste/by-products) but no matter what i do it goes ok for a while then borks out and i cannot get it going?
Any help/advice/suggestions would be much appreciated. (If you can try not to link me to YT videos as I`m currently unable to hear.)

Thank you :)

Will be a while before I reach that stage again, I restart my game from scratch when each major update comes out, so have only just re-begun (not a word, but it should be :) )

Soldato
I dont think you can use mods on experimental maybe, thats pretty much the only drawback I can think of, I've played on experimental my whole time in Satisfactory, several hundred hours

Ta - i've never played Experimental but I also don't run any mods.

I'll get it installed later as this new update looks...as the cool kids say 'pog'

Man of Honour
I'll wait till the update comes on the normal version before I'll play again

A certain mmo is taking all my game time at the moment

As is the way with MMOs unfortunately, they are such timesinks that just drain all your gaming into one single pot. Despite being my favourite genre of game its been a godsend to my gaming catalogue that there arent any decent MMOs around these days, has enabled me to play so many more games that otherwise just wouldnt get a look in due to the timesponge that comes with being in an MMO :)

Associate
Ta - i've never played Experimental but I also don't run any mods.

I'll get it installed later as this new update looks...as the cool kids say 'pog'

I guess the only other 'downside' is that it updates fairly often. You can sometimes find yourself downloading updates when you want to get playing if, like me, you have less than ideal internet speeds.

Soldato
I guess the only other 'downside' is that it updates fairly often. You can sometimes find yourself downloading updates when you want to get playing if, like me, you have less than ideal internet speeds.

I was stuck with 25Mbit for 8 years until June last year then FTTP came to the area and on 900Meg now.

Doesn't add anything to the chat, just a childish flex :D

Man of Honour
I was stuck with 25Mbit for 8 years until June last year then FTTP came to the area and on 900Meg now.

Doesn't add anything to the chat, just a childish flex :D

The speed of rollout of really fast broadband recently has been pretty amazing, only the other night I was sitting and thinking how funny it is that when lockdown began I was on 40mb broadband and now I am on 1gb. 25x speed jump in such a short space of time.

Soldato
The speed of rollout of really fast broadband recently has been pretty amazing, only the other night I was sitting and thinking how funny it is that when lockdown began I was on 40mb broadband and now I am on 1gb. 25x speed jump in such a short space of time.

I can still remember the first time I went from dialup to 512k and oddly, i found that more amazing than getting 900Mb recently.

Back
Top Bottom