Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I'll ask this here as its busier.

Double tap to wake, is it still a thing in 12 or is it just super buggy? Since updating my 4XL it seems really flaky if it works or not.and my 6 Pro seems just as bad.

Soldato
I bought the Anker 65 watt nano 2 gal charger. It is an amazing charger. Granted i also bought the matching cable from Anker also. but well worth the money. It wasn't much more money than the 45-watt version. A bit of future-proofing i thought. The cable you use with these new chargers matter also btw.

Indeed the cables matter. Mine are rated @ 100w and tested to 65w.

Soldato
Soldato
Pixel 6 arrived today, gets super hot and feels a bit of brick compared to the 5.... Not overly impressed tbh
Mine did get hot during transfer of files and app install etc but all previous phones I had did the same. Normal use it's been fine. It is a brick compared to p5 but p5 is such a perfect size and no one seems to even try to recreate it :(

Associate
Seem happy with my pixel 6. A few niggles with the fingerprint reader as it works about 75% of the time. Hoping it gets better.
Need to order the charger as my anker 30w says its rapidly charging or something along them lines but it took 1h42 from 32% which isn't that quick to me.

Also I've got the clock Always On Display. Can I alter this as it seems a tad boring with just big numbers on the screen for the time?

Thanks

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom