Path of Exile(diablo clone)

Associate
Not a bad league. Running a General Cry shield crush build working OK so far. Not bothered much with new mechanic but am levelling the tree. Hit maps now and will continue see how things pan out.

Soldato
yeah going to be interesting to see which builds will work. Defences look fine this time around.

really want to do an arc or similar build this league, maybe just as league starter then move in to an end game build later

Permabanned
Built a Cyclone/Iceshot build Scourge league and loving it, so much so I am not going to bother with the new league, going to grind to 100 for the first time ever (96 at the mo) in standard and min/max it. Pushing 50 million dps at the moment.

Spent about 6 hours these past few days just sorting tabs in standard :cry:

Associate
Built a Cyclone/Iceshot build Scourge league and loving it, so much so I am not going to bother with the new league, going to grind to 100 for the first time ever (96 at the mo) in standard and min/max it. Pushing 50 million dps at the moment.

Tab sorting I gave up on.
I transfer currency and cards and fragments.
The rest is gathering dust.
I still have a couple of those magic find gems for quantity that haven't drop in ages there.
I guess one day when I get a headhunter or mageblood I take a build on standard and max it out.

But I am a league guy mainly.

Permabanned
Tab sorting I gave up on.
I transfer currency and cards and fragments.
The rest is gathering dust.
I still have a couple of those magic find gems for quantity that haven't drop in ages there.
I guess one day when I get a headhunter or mageblood I take a build on standard and max it out.

But I am a league guy mainly.

Yeah I cant remember ever playing standard much at all, I got a mageblood thats why I am doing it, its insane. :D

Soldato
I stopped playing Scourge after about 6 weeks, returned just over a week ago as many of my guild members who stopped playing were happy to give me their stuff, with 100ex+ to spend and a headhunter belt, I made myself an insanely expensive build, a chaos damage, replica alberon strength stacking shrapnel ballista heiro, with 15 totems each doing 300k damage per projectile, firing 4 projectiles that can chain twice off a hydrosphere, against a boss it's doing around 25 million DPS, while still having 40k+ armour and 6k life and ailment immunity.

So I set about getting all 36 challenges for the first time in roughly 2 years, I have now done all content except the aspirational things like uber legion/breach/blight/delirium. I've actually really enjoyed it and it's making me feel super hyped for the next league as I want to really push for that aspiration content now.

Associate
Over the moon with this announcement so far and the 'simple' league content added for the insane endgame reworks. Gonna be putting a lot of time in to this one yet again.

Bane Occultist for league start once again. Took it to Deathless A9 Sirus and Maven in Scourge so more than capable of scaling to make the engine facile too.

Associate
I'm mostly happy with the new stash tabs :D

Oh man, gem tab is ridiculously good. With the ilvl mattering for flasks now too that's gonna be way easier to keep the stash....I was gonna say organised but it never stays that way.

Definitely picking up the Annihilator pack, the new league packs don't speak to me so figure I'm gonna put another 1000+ hours in this year so it seems like a fair trade. Love the colour scheme.

Soldato
The gem tab is brilliant, definitely picking that up. Had a quick look at the stream last night, but I need to spend a few hours having a look at the rest of the new content. I was going to skip this league as Lost Ark is out in Feb, and also Warhammer 3 and Horizon so there's loads of play... but this league looks great :)

Associate
Picked up the Annihilator Supporter pack finally, been away for work this past week or so. Such a brilliant looking set, can't wait to get in to Siege and ArchNem to throw it around. Time to keep my eyes out for sales on my wanted skill effects and general cool stuff. Also flask and gem tabs are getting bought once the stash tab sale is up, make those points go as far as possible.

I'm quite hyped about this league and thankfully, I'm not interested in LA so no conflict for me.

Associate

Found 2 mirrors in mines.

Associate
Oh man, gem tab is ridiculously good. With the ilvl mattering for flasks now too that's gonna be way easier to keep the stash....I was gonna say organised but it never stays that way.

Definitely picking up the Annihilator pack, the new league packs don't speak to me so figure I'm gonna put another 1000+ hours in this year so it seems like a fair trade. Love the colour scheme.

I tend to fill up all tabs, hoarder stuff so any item tab helps with it

Associate
I tend to fill up all tabs, hoarder stuff so any item tab helps with it

Gem tab on it's own is gonna save me headaches just for the quality filter. Easy to rack up GCPs.

I've got a few quad tabs so I generally have enough space but going through them is a pain after a couple of days of blasting through to the endgame! I think it's gonna be worse this time as the new implicit system can make for some very interesting additions to even mediocre drops.

Back
Top Bottom