• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
This is for new and expired subs btw. I think it's worth it. I wish they allowed you to download all the games (as opposed to stream) but there's a decent selection for download.

My sub runs out on the 29/10. Hopefully the offer is still around.
Offer ends on the 31st at 11:59pm and it is indeed for none subs. Do the PS3 games run smoother than real hardware or is there authentic PS3 slowdown? I’d only get it for some of the big PS3 games I never had the opportunity to play.

Caporegime
Do the PS3 games run smoother than real hardware or is there authentic PS3 slowdown? I’d only get it for some of the big PS3 games I never had the opportunity to play.

They feel the same performance-wise to me but you also have the added input lag from the cloud streaming. They are not downloadable to play offline. Playing Killzone 2 & 3 this way almost killed me (i.e. extremely frustrating) but I managed. :D

Soldato
They feel the same performance-wise to me but you also have the added input lag from the cloud streaming. They are not downloadable to play offline. Playing Killzone 2 & 3 this way almost killed me (i.e. extremely frustrating) but I managed. :D
I seem to remember killzone felt leggy when it was on a console in the same room:cry:.

Soldato
What it looks like they’ve done is to allow you to suspend the run so that you can resume from that point. But if you then die (I assume) the loop will repeat sending you back to the beginning again. What I don’t know is if that suspend point is permanent or not. I’ll have to have a read up sometime.

Must admit I've only had a quick read - but that was my understanding too.
So it's almost like putting your PS5 into "Suspend" mode, but without the risk of an OS update coming, installing, rebooting and you losing that run :)

Soldato
Must admit I've only had a quick read - but that was my understanding too.
So it's almost like putting your PS5 into "Suspend" mode, but without the risk of an OS update coming, installing, rebooting and you losing that run :)
At least if your kids want to play Fortnite or something then you don’t lose your progress mid-run. That seems to be what most were complaining about.

Man of Honour
I’m really really impressed with the 3D audio in ratchet and clank. Probably the best I’ve come across.

It Forbidden West utilises as many next gen features then I’ll be in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom