Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
On a sidenote, I've been reading a few threads elsewhere of people being permabanned when using Overwolf with windows 11.

Probably due to this "Warzone players have been using Overwolf stat tracker to find out the strength of their lobbies". Obviously Activision/Raven don't like players seeing how many cheaters are in the lobbies :rolleyes:

Soldato
According to this
https://cod.tracker.gg/warzone/articles/call-of-duty-warzone-overwolf-desktop-app-return
It was approved by Activisaion and Raven in July.

Would believe that for a second.

There isnt a single mention of Activistion or Warzone on the Overwolf as far as I can see regarding any support let alone approved support.
There is nothing in the Partners, Gave Dev or App section about Warzone but there is plenty about PUBG, WOW, Minecraft etc so given Warzone is about the biggest FPS on the planet you would think it would be all over the Overwolf website at the very least.

Soldato
Would believe that for a second.

There isnt a single mention of Activistion or Warzone on the Overwolf as far as I can see regarding any support let alone approved support.
There is nothing in the Partners, Gave Dev or App section about Warzone but there is plenty about PUBG, WOW, Minecraft etc so given Warzone is about the biggest FPS on the planet you would think it would be all over the Overwolf website at the very least.

Yeah you are absolutely right. I've just had a look and couldn't find anything mentioning it on their website either.

Caporegime
I read this regarding a Warzone shader glitch issue! Ignore the arguing between the two people who are obviously disagreeing with each other :p

call of duty black ops cold war - Issue fixed with 496.49
496.13 kills the game its the driver that brings that error period if the game has this or that nobody cares, ppl only care if works and with 496.13 the issue comes up , 496.49 does not

There was no change in 496.49 for the CoD issue, like has been told to you countless times the issue was a randomly occuring shader generation glitch that could happen on any system at any time where a fringe instability or bitflip occurred. all that 496.49 did was result in the shaders rebaking. until Activision resolves the fault on the game client, any time the shaders rebake, its just going to be swapping around people that have the access violation.

Soldato
Its so annoying they have removed Plunder and Clash.

I used either for testing my loadouts prior to Battle Royale games. Is there a way for me to drop into a game, pick my loadout and test some different weapons / weapon attachments now?

Associate
Any date yet for when Plunder will return? I just don't like BR modes. I've also deleted most old games and have only BF1 left on my hard drive, but I have to be in the mood to play that now.

Caporegime
Any date yet for when Plunder will return? I just don't like BR modes. I've also deleted most old games and have only BF1 left on my hard drive, but I have to be in the mood to play that now.

Week of the 28th according to Raven, and it will only be Trios. To be honest for the last two weeks this has split our team down the middle and some nights I haven't been able to play with my squad at all as it's all forced BR and Ghosts. So they wont play

Soldato
Week of the 28th according to Raven, and it will only be Trios. To be honest for the last two weeks this has split our team down the middle and some nights I haven't been able to play with my squad at all as it's all forced BR and Ghosts. So they wont play
We play Duos a lot but hate iron trials to get randoms in for trios or quads or mates jump on.

Plunder and Clash I always play alone just for weapon testing really. Why cant they just leave all modes in? - BR 1,2,3,4, Plunder, Clash then add special modes for things like Ghosts, shotguns & snipers etc. That means everyone would be happy

Associate
We play Duos a lot but hate iron trials to get randoms in for trios or quads or mates jump on.

Plunder and Clash I always play alone just for weapon testing really. Why cant they just leave all modes in? - BR 1,2,3,4, Plunder, Clash then add special modes for things like Ghosts, shotguns & snipers etc. That means everyone would be happy

Totally agree. I just don't get their rationale. Do they not realise I'm off this week and will have to do more family stuff if there's no plunder?!!

Permabanned
This game us unbelievable, I've tried to play this game on 3 different days, each time there is some large 5GB + update. Ridiculous, can't play the game because of excessive updates.

Constant adverts and shader optimisations, a total nonsense!

Soldato
Its so annoying they have removed Plunder and Clash.

So annoying isn't it, I literally haven't been able to play...i hate the other game modes, Only Plunder i enjoy.

No wonder Vanguard is D.O.A when it comes to pre-orders been super low,People are sick of Activision doing sweet nothing about the cheaters and Cronus cheating, Then to top it off completely remove a game mode.

So Plunder is not coming back today (28th?)

Soldato
Despite the lack of modes and (boo ho) game updates and shaders optimising its still a fantastic game.

Had some great trios and quads matches yeterday and got a couple of very close 2nds. Loving my M13 and K31 combination. M13 is deadly update about 100m and close range it holds its own with the correct setup

Edit - There has been an update, still no Plunder, Clash or Duos

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom