Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Procook X50 knife set and magnetic block for £62 (using discount code)

Bought this as a Xmas present for a friend who has recently pulled their finger out and started to cook properly so wanting to encourage them with a reasonable knife set plus i know its something they need/want.

Actually might buy another set for myself as i like the weighting and style. The magnet in the block is strong AF as well

07Y4H4R.png

Soldato
They're surprisingly good knives for the budget. I bought a similar set for a friend and have used them several times, and you're absolutely right about the weighting - they've nailed it haven't they.

Soldato
If it's going to be that bad, then why go?

My missus and I have different tastes in a few things, she likes opera for example but I really don't. So I don't go to the opera with her. Simple. She doesn't come to gigs with me if she doesn't like the band. Simple.

Soldato
If it's going to be that bad, then why go?

My missus and I have different tastes in a few things, she likes opera for example but I really don't. So I don't go to the opera with her. Simple. She doesn't come to gigs with me if she doesn't like the band. Simple.

She has a condition called M.E so finds it pretty hard to do things like that on her own and gets a lot of anxiety because of it so appreciates having my there knowing i'll sort things out/help her if she needs it.

Like @Basher i actually like the film and if it was just a showing at a cinema it'd be find. The issue is the singalong element! We're going to the Christmas markets before hand so i'll have to load up on mulled wine!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime

tumblr-inline-mxh5jn30mx1rxhymf540.gif

Soldato
She has a condition called M.E so finds it pretty hard to do things like that on her own and gets a lot of anxiety because of it so appreciates having my there knowing i'll sort things out/help her if she needs it.

Like @Basher i actually like the film and if it was just a showing at a cinema it'd be find. The issue is the singalong element! We're going to the Christmas markets before hand so i'll have to load up on mulled wine!
Whatever Martyn, just own it - you big sing-a-long fan, you.

Back
Top Bottom