Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Why the hell did I order through buymobiles, my order still says "Great news: Your pre-order has passed all the security checks and is now waiting for the official launch of your Google Pixel 6 Stormy Black." useless!

Soldato
Been a few years but service from mobiles.co.uk as I remember it, dispatched with DPD tracking in under 45 minutes from placing the order.

Just waiting for it now, should be here before 5.

Soldato
I need a charger for my 6 Pro and was going to go with the Google charger. Thinking ahead a little bit and trying to be smart (which is probably not smart at all) would it be worth getting something like the "Choetech USB C Charger PD 100W GaN" charger that can do 1 x 100W or 2 x 45W charging. It doesn't support PPS and I have no idea if that is important or not. My thinking here is not having to buy another charger in the future when the wattage invariably increases yet again and also the ability to charge 2 devices at once. It's £35 vs Google's £25 charger.

Man of Honour
Only issue I've noticed so far and it's probably more the app Devs fault is that every now and again the finger print Auth popup doesn't respond when I open Monzo.

I have to press off it and press "try again" on the login screen.

Soldato
I need a charger for my 6 Pro and was going to go with the Google charger. Thinking ahead a little bit and trying to be smart (which is probably not smart at all) would it be worth getting something like the "Choetech USB C Charger PD 100W GaN" charger that can do 1 x 100W or 2 x 45W charging. It doesn't support PPS and I have no idea if that is important or not. My thinking here is not having to buy another charger in the future when the wattage invariably increases yet again and also the ability to charge 2 devices at once. It's £35 vs Google's £25 charger.

You'll need PPS if you want to future proof and get the fastest charging from pixel 6

Soldato
I'm certainly on the side of 'magic eraser is amazing'. I took a photo this morning of a canal and lock. It had a guy on the path next to it. I open the photo and select magic eraser, it scans the photo and highlights the guy. One tap and he's gone... VERY clever and literally took seconds. Yes, there's a slight blur where he was, but I think you've got to be looking for it.

Soldato
Cancelled my CPW order on the 20th of October. Just received the email that the order has been cancelled. I'm just surprised there was an email at all, not that it is 8 days too late.

Caporegime
Easiest way to take a screenshot? volume down and power button seems really awkward compared to my previous phone with the power button below the volume buttons.

Soldato
Cancelled my CPW order on the 20th of October. Just received the email that the order has been cancelled. I'm just surprised there was an email at all, not that it is 8 days too late.

Haha yeah I just got the same! Despite them telling me at the time 'we cannot send an order cancellation email'.

Associate
Returned my P6, apart from the screen pretty much felt like a downgrade from my P5 - probably an unpopular opinion here but feels like it's been rushed out. Battery life was extremely poor, I'm no power user either.

Back
Top Bottom